What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

More kitpvp suggestions !

Shaking

download the ShakeClientV2.exe
Diamond
Shaking
Shaking
Diamond
#1) Rewards for killing the 'King'
Definition:
So as I presume most of the kitpvp players know, there is a mini-gamemode called 'Kill the King' in which one player is randomly selected to be the 'King' and they get full prot4 diamond armour, and a sharp5 stick or something - I'm not 100% sure but they are stupidly stacked, so my suggestion would be that if you kill said 'King' you get rewarded because at the moment you get nothing - a reward could be 1,500 coins or maybe a crate key? That can be decided between staff if implemented.

Pros: This would give players more of a reason to kill the king and it would increase popularity within the gamemode, players would compete over who could kill him/her first.
Cons: Can't think of a con i'm being honest :p

#2) x2 coins for a new player
Definition:
So as we know, it is extremely hard for a new player - this suggestion will counter that and make it easier for players to acquire coins. Basically my idea is when a new, fresh player joins (never joined before) they get a coin booster for maybe a hour or two, this would be to help them out and make it easier for them to get kits - as well as they already have /crate when they first join

Pros: New players would have more incentive to play during this time, and it would help the whole 'this server is too P2W and new players can't play anymore' statement.
Cons: Only con I can think of is players who aren't new would complain they got it but they never did.

How to counter this?: To counter this is simple, all you would have to do is treat everyone like a new player and give everyone it when they next log in after it's implemented

Gestured

Am pro pvp!!1
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Theoretic
Theoretic
Diamond
#1) Rewards for killing the 'King'
Definition:
So as I presume most of the kitpvp players know, there is a mini-gamemode called 'Kill the King' in which one player is randomly selected to be the 'King' and they get full prot4 diamond armour, and a sharp5 stick or something - I'm not 100% sure but they are stupidly stacked, so my suggestion would be that if you kill said 'King' you get rewarded because at the moment you get nothing - a reward could be 1,500 coins or maybe a crate key? That can be decided between staff if implemented.

Pros: This would give players more of a reason to kill the king and it would increase popularity within the gamemode, players would compete over who could kill him/her first.
Cons: Can't think of a con i'm being honest :p

#2) x2 coins for a new player
Definition:
So as we know, it is extremely hard for a new player - this suggestion will counter that and make it easier for players to acquire coins. Basically my idea is when a new, fresh player joins (never joined before) they get a coin booster for maybe a hour or two, this would be to help them out and make it easier for them to get kits - as well as they already have /crate when they first join

Pros: New players would have more incentive to play during this time, and it would help the whole 'this server is too P2W and new players can't play anymore' statement.
Cons: Only con I can think of is players who aren't new would complain they got it but they never did.

How to counter this?: To counter this is simple, all you would have to do is treat everyone like a new player and give everyone it when they next log in after it's implemented
So you want to give hackers the tank kit faster? Nty, ks already gives enough extra. Just get good.

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Emerald
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Emerald
legit default is better than strafe, and half the time new players are hackers lol

Shaking

Diamond
Shaking
Shaking
Diamond
So you want to give hackers the tank kit faster? Nty, ks already gives enough extra. Just get good.
x2 coins isn't going to get you anywhere near the tank kit + hackers usually get banned before a hour lmao

Gestured

Am pro pvp!!1
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Theoretic
Theoretic
Diamond
x2 coins isn't going to get you anywhere near the tank kit + hackers usually get banned before a hour lmao
oynx cough qewp cough a lot of script kiddies cough

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Emerald
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Emerald
legit everyone uses vape ngl, the anticheat is so bad its not like u can even see if someone is 6 blocking lol

Shaking

Diamond
Shaking
Shaking
Diamond

NegativeKB

I'm back >:)))
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
Helper
The reward for Kill the King is still being decided, we are open to suggestions for it though, we don't want all events to give coins so maybe suggest something that isn't just coins or a multiplier for coins, like something unique

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Emerald
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Emerald
The reward for Kill the King is still being decided, we are open to suggestions for it though
2.5k coins, double coins, any kits for 30minutes (or kit master for 30min) cba thinking of more tbh

Shaking

Diamond
Shaking
Shaking
Diamond
The reward for Kill the King is still being decided, we are open to suggestions for it though, we don't want all events to give coins so maybe suggest something that isn't just coins or a multiplier for coins, like something unique
'King Killer' tag ;)

litprism

SkycadeKitpvp
SkycadeKitpvp
You sound like ur staff..

MrSwalbert

Ex-Mod
Diamond
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
Diamond
Giving a player a crate key would be too OP, in my opinion.
X amount of coins sounds good, but what's the use of coins to someone who doesn't need coins?

As for the multiplier upon joining, I kind of like this. Maybe with a few tweaks, it could be a good idea!

Shaking

Diamond
Shaking
Shaking
Diamond
It’s a mean joke don’t worry :)
ik ik dw

Giving a player a crate key would be too OP, in my opinion.
X amount of coins sounds good, but what's the use of coins to someone who doesn't need coins?

As for the multiplier upon joining, I kind of like this. Maybe with a few tweaks, it could be a good idea!
You could implement a special type of coins like 'King Coins' or something and each time you kill the king you get a certain amount of them, then you can use them in a separate shop for kitpvp with like /kcshop where you can buy things like a King Killer tag (mentioned that above) and maybe you use them to buy kits for cheaper than the original /shop price

but eh just a idea

PigMatt