What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mr_Ducky_Duck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Ducky_Duck

Iron
Sir_Ducky_Duck
Sir_Ducky_Duck
Iron
Whats your username? Mr_Ducky_Duck

What Server where you banned on skycade (on kitpvp)

What were you banned for? KA

Why should you be unbanned? I wasn't cheating. I was using Badlion Client at the time, I have video and log proof of me being on Skycade while using Badlion Client. If I need to provide evidence that I was using Badlion Client I will. Badlion automatically bans blatant hacks for example Killaura in their 2.2.3 update. My connection to the server ranges from 130ms to 200, and my aim is shaky. My sensitivity on Minecraft is 108, along with my shaky aim might make it look like I was cheating. My connection to the server makes it so my hits get delayed which it might look like some form of killaura, so in the moderator's perspective it could look like Killaura which resulted in the misjudgment of my legitimacy.

BonesOW and EzFingers was in my call at the time of that fight.

Bones PING rages from 170-400
EzFingers (Worthiys) Ping is 207-208 on a good day 170

When I was fighting Snoop, there was so much players I asked for assistance to get those players off my back. Bones and EzFingers came for the rescue.

Also when I know that someone is behind me attacking me I will instantly move back and attack that person to get them off. Thats why it may look like I locked on.

The vape client cannot inject into Badlion Client because it's only injectable into JARs which for example is like forge. It is not possible to inject Vape into Badlion Client

here is Video proof of me using badlion client at the time of the ban

Video Proof?

@staff

Noto1472

Big Boi
Staff member
Administrator
Senior Moderator
Noto1472
Noto1472
Senior Moderator
After hearing the whole story from Chxm, we have decided that this appeal is denied. Locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.