What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Muhibb (19 potted) & T2NA (9 potted).

T2NAF1SH

muppet
Diamond
T2NA
T2NA
Diamond
Also why didn't you show the clip of me 10 potting you smh

Leewayy

Leewayy
Leewayy
T2NA thought you were better than this

entzel

Diamond
Ennt
Ennt
Diamond
he is luanr = hacks L
Ah yes the most clever boy Tenebrous says everybody who uses lunar cheats now! He is not just an egotistical egirl loving basement dweller and he is correct!

AIDANJERE

Stop Calling My faction bad when you're in Illu
Diamond
KothBows
KothBows
Diamond
Ah yes the most clever boy Tenebrous says everybody who uses lunar cheats now! He is not just an egotistical egirl loving basement dweller and he is correct!
ur just dumb. Look at his other stuff. he shows proof unlike your statement.

T2NAF1SH

muppet
Diamond
T2NA
T2NA
Diamond
Ennt didn't show his reach display this time though, you've actually caught him without needing to ss

entzel

Diamond
Ennt
Ennt
Diamond
1593053835642.png1593053871927.pngThis "issue" was already "fixed" before that mess of a video was made.

As for the jokeman Tenebrous himself, he's not respected at all and hes known as the biggest joke in the anticheat community, and constantly spreads misinformation. Im sure you watched the video in your daily cycle of cool minecraft videos made for 10 year olds and got super excited didn't ya fella? "I can finally hackusate the kids who beat me because I have a reason now!"

I'm gonna make a conscious decision to ignore everything you say on here now, I was always under the impression that were you just a troll looking for attention but its clear now that you're a moron who cant be reasoned with, so in a bit pal!

AIDANJERE

Stop Calling My faction bad when you're in Illu
Diamond
KothBows
KothBows
Diamond
View attachment 21962View attachment 21963This "issue" was already "fixed" before that mess of a video was made.

As for the jokeman Tenebrous himself, he's not respected at all and hes known as the biggest joke in the anticheat community, and constantly spreads misinformation. Im sure you watched the video in your daily cycle of cool minecraft videos made for 10 year olds and got super excited didn't ya fella? "I can finally hackusate the kids who beat me because I have a reason now!"

I'm gonna make a conscious decision to ignore everything you say on here now, I was always under the impression that were you just a troll looking for attention but its clear now that you're a moron who cant be reasoned with, so in a bit pal!
It was a joke. Cmon you cant take a joke!?!? Payback for your gang of shitbags saying "go back to clown school" And whatever. You are actually pretty stupid for falling for it but k. So far Ive hackusated. Youve hackusated. I missunderstood a joke. You missunderstood a joke. Who got the hate? Me! So stop saying im the moron when you have a gang of friends to back you up. But now you have the excuse to ignore me. Still try to clap back on this one. So far we have done the same things and I have been getting the hate. Ignore me idgaf but if you arent id love to see you clap back on this one.

Coop up your faction and get them to disslike it!! Nah not enough what about saying no u?! Not enough. Hm ahh yes I will call ComboAlready legit even though he quit and will no longer be in the skycade community! Oh maybe lets clip ComboAlready and say hes trash instead of hacking!? Oh wait it will be hard to 1v1 him! Maybe I can kill a randy and say he was his alt! Idk so many options!

Didnt want to write any of this. But I kinda had to after what youve said. Just wanna say the Lunar thing was a bug at a certain point and was an unfair advantage. When I saw the vid i laughed and didnt care But thinking back it kinda is an unfair advantage. I dont really care about it and pretended to expose you. You really think that Id use a patched bug in the Lunar system to expose you for hacking!? And for T2Na because you looove to respond random shit to me. Your right Ennt did refuse to add a reach counter when you can easily add one on a modded client. But I dont really care anymore because anyone can play without reach and its not hard for someone to put together a video of you not using reach with reach display. Also Ennt lunar ac doesnt mean much. So when people hackusate you (Many people do and they dont get hate hmmmmm) remember that all ac have bypasses and methods that clients have to bypass the detections. Trust me ik from ComboAlready showing me how he gets away with his Killaura and Reach. Also he took a ss of you hackusating but he threw it away. Anyways have a great day and dont sweat too much typing a 75 paragraph essay on me! Cheers!

Edit: Before you say I kept repsonding and adding onto it look back on the chats. I was not saying much hate and rather defending myself to the 10+ people who respindied WITH HATE to the video that YOU posted. ALSO you posted the video mocking my channel and mocking my age?! (Dissrespect, No wonder you got demoted) So dont say I started any of this. I was just another person that said you had 4 block or so and YOU took it too far.

One more VERY important subject to discuss. Why did you call yourself a kid when you are the basement breathing boomer?
or are you tryna act older !? Like fr lmao
And yes I are be 10 year old in 8 graid

Last edited:

nicbeast00

Idk
Iron
GODLIKENICBEAST
GODLIKENICBEAST
Iron
It was a joke. Cmon you cant take a joke!?!? Payback for your gang of shitbags saying "go back to clown school" And whatever. You are actually pretty stupid for falling for it but k. So far Ive hackusated. Youve hackusated. I missunderstood a joke. You missunderstood a joke. Who got the hate? Me! So stop saying im the moron when you have a gang of friends to back you up. But now you have the excuse to ignore me. Still try to clap back on this one. So far we have done the same things and I have been getting the hate. Ignore me idgaf but if you arent id love to see you clap back on this one.

Coop up your faction and get them to disslike it!! Nah not enough what about saying no u?! Not enough. Hm ahh yes I will call ComboAlready legit even though he quit and will no longer be in the skycade community! Oh maybe lets clip ComboAlready and say hes trash instead of hacking!? Oh wait it will be hard to 1v1 him! Maybe I can kill a randy and say he was his alt! Idk so many options!

Didnt want to write any of this. But I kinda had to after what youve said. Just wanna say the Lunar thing was a bug at a certain point and was an unfair advantage. When I saw the vid i laughed and didnt care But thinking back it kinda is an unfair advantage. I dont really care about it and pretended to expose you. You really think that Id use a patched bug in the Lunar system to expose you for hacking!? And for T2Na because you looove to respond random shit to me. Your right Ennt did refuse to add a reach counter when you can easily add one on a modded client. But I dont really care anymore because anyone can play without reach and its not hard for someone to put together a video of you not using reach with reach display. Also Ennt lunar ac doesnt mean much. So when people hackusate you (Many people do and they dont get hate hmmmmm) remember that all ac have bypasses and methods that clients have to bypass the detections. Trust me ik from ComboAlready showing me how he gets away with his Killaura and Reach. Also he took a ss of you hackusating but he threw it away. Anyways have a great day and dont sweat too much typing a 75 paragraph essay on me! Cheers!

Edit: Before you say I kept repsonding and adding onto it look back on the chats. I was not saying much hate and rather defending myself to the 10+ people who respindied WITH HATE to the video that YOU posted. ALSO you posted the video mocking my channel and mocking my age?! (Dissrespect, No wonder you got demoted) So dont say I started any of this. I was just another person that said you had 4 block or so and YOU took it too far.

One more VERY important subject to discuss. Why did you call yourself a kid when you are the basement breathing boomer?
or are you tryna act older !? Like fr lmao
And yes I are be 10 year old in 8 graid
Can u del ur account plz