What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mute

Status
Not open for further replies.

COYU

Skycade's local minimod
Iron
Coyu
Coyu
Iron
My IGN: Coyu and my alt
Platform(Discord, server, forums): Server
Punished by: idk
Reason: I think it was for saying "retards" also evasion
Date of punishment: Not sure
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted:
This was quite a while ago and so if you play kitpvp I think you can feel the frustration I would have being targetted by like 3 or so players all protecting 1 player, and yea this isn't a valid excuse but my fustration took over me and I just said something stupid in chat, not sure what I exactly said but I believe the main subject of the mute was for saying "retards".
-
And on my alt people were have a discussion in chat and I just really wanted to get involved, I said 1 thing and then that was it and then i got muted ):
-
And that's it really, I just really want to be able to talk to people in chat because people try messaging me or say my name in chat and I feel so left out because I can't respond or say their name D: , I just really want to communicate with fellow players on kitpvp.
(p.s is there anyway you could hide that mute on my alt atleast, i don't want people knowing its me ;( )
Screenshot of punishment:

NightsCloud

Big Boss of Big Boss of Builders
Staff member
Builder
NightsCloud
NightsCloud
Accepted, however please refrain from doing this in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.