What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My account got hacked!?

Twoblind

twoblind
twoblind
im really scared for what my account now someones account is going to do they changed the email so i wont be able to do anything about it (im really sorry if the person does something wrong)

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Sorry to here about that. You still have a clean history which is good news.

Try contacting mojang!

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
Then again man, your account is your responsibility. If you did lose your account you should take better care of your data next time.

LikePotato

PainfulPotatoes
PainfulPotatoes
I hope it works out for you

Fancy_Dinners_

Wannabe Lawyer
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
Then again man, your account is your responsibility. If you did lose your account you should take better care of your data next time.
I mean, he didn't provide any context maybe someone brute forced his account. You can't just jump to conclusions.

Materializing

Helper.exe
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Helper
I mean, he didn't provide any context maybe someone brute forced his account. You can't just jump to conclusions.
This is true.

A lot of the time mojang just logs you out of your account randomly or locks you it for a day too, so I’d suggest waiting about a day before contacting anyone. Although you haven’t given any context so I’m not sure if that’s the case, but it happens a lot to me.

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
This is true.

A lot of the time mojang just logs you out of your account randomly or locks you it for a day too, so I’d suggest waiting about a day before contacting anyone. Although you haven’t given any context so I’m not sure if that’s the case, but it happens a lot to me.
It seems to be he didn’t know of his credentials anymore and due to that he doesn’t have control over his account anymore, I wasn’t jumping to conclusions as it was clear bases on what was said, yes Mojang will log you out of your sign in, but not being able to log in doesn’t happen

ROCK3TSON

ROCK3TSON
ROCK3TSON
hope it works for you bro