What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My apology letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legeaf

Diamond
Legeaf
Legeaf
Diamond
IGN: Legeaf
Platform: (Discord, server, forums). server
and maybe discord?
Punished by: The viking
Reason: Harassment
Date of punishment: 23rd of august
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted:
I am so sorry viking. Me telling you to kill yourself and me calling you a nonce on discord once must've been an excruciating and distressing experience. What I did must've caused the so agonizing nightmares you were experiencing that very night. I am so sorry for making fun of you for being an endurance worker. What happened during that dreadful evening must and will never repeat itself. The things I have said were truly and utterly unacceptable and I hope that I and the other people that are playing on this marvelous server will never, ever say such awful words to anyone, on any platform ever again. Yes, I know that you will be surprised that I still have the balls to ask you for forgiveness after I said such hurtful words, but you see, I am a Christian and believe in the good of people so that I would be able to go to a delightful place after my demise. So, I ask of you Viking to please find that minuscule place in your wonderful heart to forgive me and give me a small chance for a reduce. I know it will be a long and arduous journey finding that very place, because I can imagine forgiving someone after they harassed you by saying the three-letter word "kys" and the oh so offending word "nonce" once to you on a friend's discord server is an extremely difficult and challenging task to do and not many people are able to do that, but hey, I know you're special, in many ways than just one, so I know you can do that. All I wanted to let you know is that I am incredibly apologetic for my unacceptable actions and have come to greatly regret my poor prior choices in life. I should have never let that thought of saying those mean things to you and the thought of evading this definitely rightful longer than a malicious hacks offence 40 day server ban for saying something on a friend's discord server go through the small brain and few brain cells of mine. I know what I did wrong and it won't happen again. Please reduce me :(

Last edited:

Th3VIk1ng

Weekend Warrior
Staff member
Th3Vik1ng
Th3Vik1ng
Status
Not open for further replies.