What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Creative Plot

rk0660

Helper
rk0660
rk0660
Helper
Hello! Just some backstory before I show some pictures of my plot: I've never played Creative seriously before, and I decided to give it a try about a week ago. I did a few random builds (using World Edit and watching YouTube tutorials), but I decided I wanted something that was built more by hand, rather than World Edit. As a result, I downloaded Schematica and used that as a learning tool in order to improve my building.

This is the result of my first "official" build:
Some notes: Very little World Edit was used in the process, and the Printer function was disabled - I tried to make it as hands-on as possible. The whole build took about 3 days, where I only dedicated about two hours a day.

I'm quite proud of my build, and hopefully some of you enjoy!

P.S. - the credit for the blueprints goes to Gladian on PlanetMinecraft, who provided the schematic. Also, thanks @Forbi for inspiring me to start building something worthwhile on my plot!

Last edited:

Rosemary

Diamond
SnoweyRoseMary
SnoweyRoseMary
Diamond
Omg that's so awesome!!! GG :D

Viclyn_

Lunarlyn
Lunarlyn
It looks sooo beautiful rk <3 good job :)

Mel

Loser
Iron
SimplyMelody
SimplyMelody
Iron
Looks quite nice,
I specifically love your rigorous attention to detail.
However, I think the ground is a bit flat and plain so maybe you could do something with that
For example, Mix in simiarly textured/coloured blocks or possibly adjust the terrain
Overall though, I like it but it could certainly be improved.

Materializing

❊ Ducko was here ❊
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Gold
WOah that looks insane! Must have taken so long! I couldn’t build this if I tried xD so nice job!

Auphis

Diamond
Auphis
Auphis
Diamond
Wowow That's incredible, great job!!
gg! :)

rk0660

Helper
rk0660
rk0660
Helper
Looks quite nice,
I specifically love your rigorous attention to detail.
However, I think the ground is a bit flat and plain so maybe you could do something with that
For example, Mix in simiarly textured/coloured blocks or possibly adjust the terrain
Overall though, I like it but it could certainly be improved.
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, I am definitely planning on adding to the plot when I have a chance now, to make the ground / floor level more aesthetic.

Satiated

✯ The Lad ✯
Diamond
Satiated
Satiated
Diamond
Ahhh, the clock tower looks amazing! So much detail and time were obviously put into this. Just one thing that may make it even better, add some more greenery like flowers and shrubs at the base of the clock or add a variety of dirt types, or make certain paths, etc. It looks a bit plain and very green, but otherwise amazing build!

rk0660

Helper
rk0660
rk0660
Helper
Ahhh, the clock tower looks amazing! So much detail and time were obviously put into this. Just one thing that may make it even better, add some more greenery like flowers and shrubs at the base of the clock or add a variety of dirt types, or make certain paths, etc. It looks a bit plain and very green, but otherwise amazing build!
Great suggestion! Like I said earlier, I'll soon be working on the base of the tower to add some more depth and character to the build!

Satiated

✯ The Lad ✯
Diamond
Satiated
Satiated
Diamond
Great suggestion! Like I said earlier, I'll soon be working on the base of the tower to add some more depth and character to the build!
Ah, sorry I didn't see that before. Great work though!

PigMatt

★ Piggy ★
Gold
pigmatt
pigmatt
Gold
nice work! i love how you went up on like a small hill!

rk0660

Helper
rk0660
rk0660
Helper
nice work! i love how you went up on like a small hill!
Thanks! I thought it would be better since it would allow me to add some depth to the plot in future builds, rather than building it on flat land.