D
E
.net
???

my friend got ip banned in school noice

RS_ch0kez

Step_sis_Frost
Step_sis_Frost
bruh i waited to play minecraft for the faction new season, and then found out that my friends was dumb and downloaded hacks and played on MY FAVORITE SERVER and then got US IP BANNED. im sad rn , welp i have to learn on how to pvp to play hypixel

stonercanoe

Iron
_stonercanoe
_stonercanoe
Iron
bruh i waited to play minecraft for the faction new season, and then found out that my friends was dumb and downloaded hacks and played on MY FAVORITE SERVER and then got US IP BANNED. im sad rn , welp i have to learn on how to pvp to play hypixel
if you need to learn pvp, maybe you should've tried something like smp, skyblock not factions anyways and as said you can appeal

hetti301

You're AWESOME
Diamond
Hetti301
Hetti301
Diamond
if you need to learn pvp, maybe you should've tried something like smp, skyblock not factions anyways and as said you can appeal
Smp? Skyblock? I really hope you are joking here, also hypixel is way better cas it has duels

stonercanoe

Iron
_stonercanoe
_stonercanoe
Iron
Smp? Skyblock? I really hope you are joking here, also hypixel is way better cas it has duels
tru tru, wasn't joking wwhat stupid thing have i said

T2NA

muppet
Diamond
T2NA
T2NA
Diamond
no it isn't are you stupid skycadei s the best place to practitce pvp

da_poo7

da_poo7
da_poo7
het how dumb are you why wouldnt you want to learn to pvp on a server where the pots are broken

NiceLie

NiceLie
NiceLie
i find skycade skyblocks pvp really good

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.