What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Gender Change

SilklySoft

Silkly
Silkly
A lot of people have msged me on discord asking if my gender transformation went well which i can confirm it did! I am thankful for all the people who sent me lovely msgs and helped me get through this time in my life where I was at an all-time low due to the lack of support from family and IRL friends but these people such as xakinas, ubrowskyful, xkaties, xmatty, legeaf, painful potatoes, InMyDreams, orpz, robloxing, halfalex, and tana <3and a few more got me through the toughest decision of my life and i can not thank them enough. they are my "Cyber Chums"

I would just like to thank all of these people as they have made my life worth living and they have supported me through all this and i would like to let them know i will support any of you going through the same thing as me or going through any tough times you can add me on discord and msg me any time i am always here to help.

My discord is Holly#9557

if any of you struggle talking i do not bite always here to help and if i can make your day just a tiny bit better i would love to <3 thank you for this amazing community for helping me through my surgery

Big thank you to ImJustShadow as she has also helped me and is such a good staff member <3

#FEN

Last edited:

xDartz

I got heels higher den ur standards boo
Staff member
xDartz
xDartz
So glad everything went well <33

Dog

Bunndog
Bunndog
#FEN

SilklySoft

Silkly
Silkly
i knew someone was going to be disrespectful to this and to be completly honest with you im sure you dont care but many kind respectful people have msged me and do care so im sorry you might have some problems in your life but if you want i am here for you as i dont hate whereas you clearly have hate in your life

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Glad you trust the community with and that everything went good. <3

PrincessaKatie

Diamond
Iron
xKaties
xKaties
Diamond
Im so happy for you my cyber chum!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 #FEN

YS8

clowning since 2017
Emerald
Diamond
YS8
YS8
Emerald
Glad it all went good! Haven't talked to you but I wish you luck :)

Archie

🎧 Epic Minecraft Gamer 🎧
Diamond
EpicMCGamer321
EpicMCGamer321
Diamond
Hey! That's great news! Glad to hear everything went to plan!

Koronotchi

Cringey Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
Koronotchi
Koronotchi
So glad everything went well :) Don't let any disrespectful person make you feel uncomfortable about who you are, you do what you think suits you best!

MelissaWDS

𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 ✦
Staff member
MelissaWDS
MelissaWDS
That’s great news! I’m so glad everything went well for you!

SilklySoft

Silkly
Silkly
So glad everything went well :) Don't let any disrespectful person make you feel uncomfortable about who you are, you do what you think suits you best!
Thank you sm everyone is so nice ❤️

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Happy for ya, glad all turned out well!!