What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Gender Change

Leaaa_

𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷 = 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭
Diamond
Gold
Iron
EdatingIsIllegal
EdatingIsIllegal
Diamond
Glad it went well!

Legeaf

Diamond
Legeaf
Legeaf
Diamond
I really can't believe how stupid every single one of you are

LikePotato

PainfulPotatoes
PainfulPotatoes
Im glad to see that everyone is so supportive to you Holly.

iG0

Diamond
Iron
unblatant
unblatant
Diamond
A lot of people have msged me on discord asking if my gender transformation went well which i can confirm it did! I am thankful for all the people who sent me lovely msgs and helped me get through this time in my life where I was at an all-time low due to the lack of support from family and IRL friends but these people such as xakinas, ubrowskyful, xkaties, xmatty, legeaf, painful potatoes, InMyDreams, orpz, robloxing, halfalex, and tana <3and a few more got me through the toughest decision of my life and i can not thank them enough. they are my "Cyber Chums"

I would just like to thank all of these people as they have made my life worth living and they have supported me through all this and i would like to let them know i will support any of you going through the same thing as me or going through any tough times you can add me on discord and msg me any time i am always here to help.

My discord is Holly#9557

if any of you struggle talking i do not bite always here to help and if i can make your day just a tiny bit better i would love to <3 thank you for this amazing community for helping me through my surgery

Big thank you to ImJustShadow as she has also helped me and is such a good staff member <3

#FEN
OK BAD

PrincessaKatie

Diamond
Iron
Caitlans
Caitlans
Diamond
Ive had so many bloody notifications from this but im too dumb to know how to make it stop

T2NAF1SH

I grind skyblock kills
Diamond
T2NA
T2NA
Emerald
So happy for you! Glad everything went well! (also its tuna you buffoon.)