Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeydewharibo

toe
Iron
Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
Iron
Hello so i wanted to discuss the recent demotion of shafty. In my opinion aswell as many others shafty was both toxic and unfit for the position. The reason i say he was unfit was due to his lack of ability to hide his toxcitity. instead he threw hate and shade back at players making him just as bad. you may say this is a normal human response of standing up for himself but is giving attention back to people truly professional and a respectable thing to do?

what i meant by this is that by not replying back or ignoring comments he may have recieved would make him the better and more sensible person which is what staff should be. Shafty demotion from my knowledge wasn’t only his toxcitity inside the community’s platforms but also outside such as factions discord’s. now you may say it’s not skycade so he can say what he wants but as a staff member he should be representing skycade in a professional and non toxic way no matter where he may be playing and or talking. This goes the same for any company or community being that no matter where you are or who your talking to your still expected to set an example of the standards your company or in this case staff steam stand for.

Aswell as this i see many Berlin members complaining about shafty being the only staff member to know anything about factions. However yes he may know lots but surely some might see the problems to come when one person who already has power also has the knowledge of how the entire season works and or plays out. What i mean by this is the fact shafty was behind most features and changes within the server. Obviously this would make some players feel uncomfortable playing being in whag they would feel to be an unfair situation. What doesn’t help is the fact shafty would /v during raids. coming off the toxcitity side of things it’s very unlikely people would trust a toxic staff member with as much power as he possessed.

Overall i believe yes shafty could have been a good staff member however he let himself down by allowing his toxic side out leading to a lack of trust from the player base. To add on to this a comment was made by shafty saying that professionalism and setting an example for skycade as staff isn’t in the guidelines however surely it is common sense that comes to the mind of someone applying for a high role within the server. This post is written by someone who truly believes in professionalism when needed or when necessary and i believe all staff not just shafty should be following the idea that you should always be expected to behave to an expected standard no matter who you are with or where you are.

hypews

very epic
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Gold
Iron
hypews
hypews
Senior Moderator
very mature response, unlike a certain someone

Honeydewharibo

toe
Iron
Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
Iron
Well said, actually suprised you put effort and didn't just clown on him / the rest of our fac. Respect.
point is i stand for professionalism i wanted to get the point across and maybe other staff can take some notes from it whether they are toxic or not

Well said, actually suprised you put effort and didn't just clown on him / the rest of our fac. Respect.
to add to my comment reading this it simplifies most ragnarok members aswell as other faction players anger sources

very mature response, unlike a certain someone
Thankyou

aidanhh

godly pvper best ww
Diamond
ItxNova
ItxNova
Diamond
agreed nice response

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
I’m actually surprised people reacted so well to this post about a sensitive topic shows how good you worded it.

Honeydewharibo

toe
Iron
Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
Iron
I’m actually surprised people reacted so well to this post about a sensitive topic shows how good you worded it.
not going to word professionalism lightly within a community that needs a lot more of it if it’s going to go anywhere in the future

ItxNova

better than negative
Diamond
Novvah
Novvah
Diamond
the only post about shafty that isnt just "L dance" gg

Honeydewharibo

toe
Iron
Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
Iron
the only post about shafty that isnt just "L dance" gg
wanted to put an entire post across to fully explain it instead of just saying L as tempting as it may be but so that people mainly berlin understand the frustration of others within the factions community this season it’s understandable that people have a lack of trust with past staff and or managers must i say

iiBlaze

oh hi there!
Diamond
Gold
Pyyro
Pyyro
Diamond
Hello so i wanted to discuss the recent demotion of shafty. In my opinion aswell as many others shafty was both toxic and unfit for the position. The reason i say he was unfit was due to his lack of ability to hide his toxcitity. instead he threw hate and shade back at players making him just as bad. you may say this is a normal human response of standing up for himself but is giving attention back to people truly professional and a respectable thing to do?

what i meant by this is that by not replying back or ignoring comments he may have recieved would make him the better and more sensible person which is what staff should be. Shafty demotion from my knowledge wasn’t only his toxcitity inside the community’s platforms but also outside such as factions discord’s. now you may say it’s not skycade so he can say what he wants but as a staff member he should be representing skycade in a professional and non toxic way no matter where he may be playing and or talking. This goes the same for any company or community being that no matter where you are or who your talking to your still expected to set an example of the standards your company or in this case staff steam stand for.

Aswell as this i see many Berlin members complaining about shafty being the only staff member to know anything about factions. However yes he may know lots but surely some might see the problems to come when one person who already has power also has the knowledge of how the entire season works and or plays out. What i mean by this is the fact shafty was behind most features and changes within the server. Obviously this would make some players feel uncomfortable playing being in whag they would feel to be an unfair situation. What doesn’t help is the fact shafty would /v during raids. coming off the toxcitity side of things it’s very unlikely people would trust a toxic staff member with as much power as he possessed.

Overall i believe yes shafty could have been a good staff member however he let himself down by allowing his toxic side out leading to a lack of trust from the player base. To add on to this a comment was made by shafty saying that professionalism and setting an example for skycade as staff isn’t in the guidelines however surely it is common sense that comes to the mind of someone applying for a high role within the server. This post is written by someone who truly believes in professionalism when needed or when necessary and i believe all staff not just shafty should be following the idea that you should always be expected to behave to an expected standard no matter who you are with or where you are.
Not a big fan of ya, but not gonna lie at least you actually put time and thought into this. So ill give you some props for that (y)

iiBlaze

oh hi there!
Diamond
Gold
Pyyro
Pyyro
Diamond
Because the rest of his faction acted like a bunch of 4 year olds and he actually handled it well.

Honeydewharibo

toe
Iron
Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
Iron
Not a big fan of ya, but not gonna lie at least you actually put time and thought into this. So ill give you some props for that (y)
Because the rest of his faction acted like a bunch of 4 year olds and he actually handled it well.
i post this on behalf of any of my members or other faction players who felt hatred or disagreed with shafty instead of posting a childish post that won’t get anywhere

iiBlaze

oh hi there!
Diamond
Gold
Pyyro
Pyyro
Diamond
i post this on behalf of any of my members or other faction players who felt hatred or disagreed with shafty instead of posting a childish post that won’t get anywhere
fair, but a majority of your members took a uhh... "different approach"

Honeydewharibo

toe
Iron
Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
Iron
fair, but a majority of your members took a uhh... "different approach"
yes but surely after reading it their anger is understandable yes they may have taken different and stupid responses but the anger they had is still understandable some deals with anger in different ways whether it be disallowed or outright rude

iiBlaze

oh hi there!
Diamond
Gold
Pyyro
Pyyro
Diamond
yes but surely after reading it their anger is understandable yes they may have taken different and stupid responses but the anger they had is still understandable some deals with anger in different ways whether it be disallowed or outright rude
Dont get me wrong what you said was great

But i dont think that "L DANCE BITCH" or "L DANCE MONKEY" are forms of showing "anger" and I don't think it's very "understandable"when they're just calling shafty a monkey

Honeydewharibo

toe
Iron
Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
Iron
Dont get me wrong what you said was great

But i dont think that "L DANCE BITCH" or "L DANCE MONKEY" are forms of showing "anger" and I don't think it's very "understandable"when they're just calling shafty a monkey
like i said different people different ways of getting anger out. whether it be insults or other ways i won’t mention i guess it may not be anger but maybe even relief of people who didn’t agree with him then again some might show that relief in disrespectful ways that relief being the fact he is demoted

Last edited:

Seemlessly

NegativeKB is stinky!
Diamond
Iron
Seemlessly
Seemlessly
Diamond
My posts about shafty r total garbage this is actually worth reading good job 👍 and u weren’t toxic in any way and didn’t get anyone mad which shows how well this was written

Last edited:

Coke

Diamond
CokeFromJapan
CokeFromJapan
Diamond

bro u wrote the bible based off some guys demotion on a half dead minecraft server lol

vortixs

#FREEDAB
Emerald
Diamond
vortixs
vortixs
Emerald
honestly. this is the best response to something like this i’ve ever read. you stated your opinion and back it up with evidence. i really respect this. but i’d also like to state my opinion in the same way you did.
With the /v during a raid. i personally wasn’t there but what ive heard from my faction members that this was toward the end of the raid and he was doing what staff do and making sure no one was breaks the rules. again i don’t know what all when down so that’s not my place to talk
about him being toxic.
he was mostly giving people the attention they wanted. but at the same time ignoring the idiots in chat. i’m sure being a staff member can be very annoying at times so give him a break on that because he has many people asking for help to be trolls etc.
i’m sure you have heard about the discord and shit. but the events that lead to him saying that (i’m sure you know what i’m talking about if not dm me on discord) should be allowed.
i’m open to any debates on this and if i’m wrong correct me.

Coke

Diamond
CokeFromJapan
CokeFromJapan
Diamond
honestly. this is the best response to something like this i’ve ever read. you stated your opinion and back it up with evidence. i really respect this. but i’d also like to state my opinion in the same way you did.
With the /v during a raid. i personally wasn’t there but what ive heard from my faction members that this was toward the end of the raid and he was doing what staff do and making sure no one was breaks the rules. again i don’t know what all when down so that’s not my place to talk
about him being toxic.
he was mostly giving people the attention they wanted. but at the same time ignoring the idiots in chat. i’m sure being a staff member can be very annoying at times so give him a break on that because he has many people asking for help to be trolls etc.
i’m sure you have heard about the discord and shit. but the events that lead to him saying that (i’m sure you know what i’m talking about if not dm me on discord) should be allowed.
i’m open to any debates on this and if i’m wrong correct me.
BRO WHAT IS WITH THESE LONG ASS COMMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.