What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junior

Diamond
Gold
Iron
qJun
qJun
Emerald
So on the 12th I bought some keys on the store and i used them and got all my stuff from them so i did /is and it did not works soo i /hub to reload and when i came back on all my stuff that i got from my keys were gone i told ricky he said he would help but he was really busy at the time so he forgot and still tell this day i have not got my keys if someone could help me out and get them keys back it was 10 keys My in game name is (Juniorityy) Thank you

Attachments

MrSwalbert

Ex-Mod
Diamond
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
Heya!

I'm really sorry that you lost your keys. Unfortunately, for us to reimburse you, we'd need video proof of the keys actually disappearing.
I understand that it really sucks and that you likely don't have this proof.

Sorry again.

Junior

Diamond
Gold
Iron
qJun
qJun
Emerald
Can i get a refund???? bc i spent money on that and i think Vik saw me buy them and i msg him right when it happened so idk

MrSwalbert

Ex-Mod
Diamond
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
Unfortunately not. When making a purchase on Skycade, you agree to a "no refunds" policy.

The only time where you can be reimbursed is when you can prove that you have actually lost your keys due to an error.

Junior

Diamond
Gold
Iron
qJun
qJun
Emerald
There was an error because it’s the new skyblock so i don’t get why i can’t get my keys that i spent money on and i don’t get why i haft to have proof because it was just a normal day it’s not like i’m going to be recording and knowing my stuff from my keys would just disappear.

BirthToBabies

ok
Diamond
BirthToBabies
BirthToBabies
Diamond
you're not getting anything if u dont have proof so shut up and deal with it

Junior

Diamond
Gold
Iron
qJun
qJun
Emerald

BirthToBabies

ok
Diamond
BirthToBabies
BirthToBabies
Diamond
Lol your funny coming into my conversation.
yea and u funny thinking u gonna get s**t so i guess we both got something in common

Junior

Diamond
Gold
Iron
qJun
qJun
Emerald
yea and u funny thinking u gonna get s**t so i guess we both got something in common
cool

Unfortunately not. When making a purchase on Skycade, you agree to a "no refunds" policy.

The only time where you can be reimbursed is when you can prove that you have actually lost your keys due to an error.
just forget about it i will probably get some more later of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.