???

My official final post - need all your help

x_W0lfy_x

Corrupted
Diamond
Coffee_Holic
Coffee_Holic
Diamond
So after my "leaving post" skycade then finally shut down its doors so i need the smartest minds on here. for those who know me you know i do server development as a living and work for a hosting company.

so add my discord TaffeeCaffee#3732 if you are interested in starting a network to bring back the old skycade, i want nothing to do with how it is now its disgusting and its why i left back in 2019 i saw the things that was going on and left.

Unlike skycade im actually going to make sure the people i hire are not f-cking nonces so dont expect to instantly be accepted if you wish to apply.

i will cover all costs the hosting, plugins, panels, websites everything but if any of the old time skycade members, moderators or staff are still here send me a dm. ive been meaning to make a server for a very long time and i did used to run one called plexium network back when skycade was around. and anyone on the forums that doesnt want to be staff but just wants to hang around make suggestions and play the server when its up youre all welcome to.

i wouldnt normally post asking for people to join me on someone elses network thats scummy. but skycade is far lower then doing something like this ever will be so i thought id give it a shot.

For the mods that where actually saints when i used to play, astro, Sombu (FernSmiles), joost (joostagram(even though you neglected your friends for your position)) feel free to join. you guys made my childhood what it was and i love you all for it, even though after 4+ years have passed most of the memories are lost to time you all got me through things i cannot even discuss on the forums and i feel sorry for you all going through the sh-t that happened to this disgrace of a server.

For all the staff that did things to the community THAT TRUSTED YOU and most of them just being kids when you where fucking adults i hope you get what you deserve and get locked up for life.

Now final goodbyes. love you all. see you around

AstroStqr✧

Skycade Influencer
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Forums completely screwed over and I thought your post was a 3-liner for a min like ???
1648864841301.png

But thank you for the shoutout :) surprised I'm still remembered. But I will say rn I was far from a saint lol

x_W0lfy_x

Corrupted
Diamond
Coffee_Holic
Coffee_Holic
Diamond
Forums completely screwed over and I thought your post was a 3-liner for a min like ???
View attachment 26301

But thank you for the shoutout :) surprised I'm still remembered. But I will say rn I was far from a saint lol
Noones perfect dude, but you where one of the staff i actually respected on the server, at the time i lost both parents and was going through a lot so skycade was my escape so you all made my younger self feel ok to some extent. i myself used to not be the nicest of people but got nothing but respect from a select few staff you being one but in the end i left skycade due to seeing where it was heading and not wanting to be a part of it, me and a few others left at the same time.

Keep your head up though my guy! shit happens and skycade was one of the mistakes we all made a mistake of being a part of that doesnt make you any less of a person.

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.