What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My own SMP event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
Hey y’all so a lot of people know about change”s hide and seek event on SMP and a lot of people (including me are unhappy having to pay a fee to join) so I would like to announce I will be hosting my own free to join Hyde and seek events or event on SMP there will still be prizes maybe 100k-150k for the winner(s). I decided to start this because several friends of mine refuse to pay the fee and some are dirt poor I hope you attend the hide and seek’a I‘ll post an edit with the time(s) soon.

Last edited:

SolqrRage

bad player
Emerald
Diamond
Solqr
Solqr
Emerald
Hey y’all so a lot of people know about change”s hide and seek event on SMP and a lot of people (including me are unhappy having to pay a fee to join) so I would like to announce I will be hosting my own free to join Hyde and seek events or event on SMP there will still be prizes maybe 100k-150k for the winner(s). I decided to start this because several friends of mine refuse to pay the fee and some are dirt poor I hope you attend the hide and seek’a I‘ll post an edit with the time(s) soon.
no. 5k is super easy to get in under 2 minutes by profit shopping so i mean its basically free anyway.

Last edited:

changeurmind

𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓾𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭
Emerald
Diamond
changeurmind
changeurmind
Emerald
Listen here you,

I DID NOT MAKE ANY MONEY FROM IT

I BUILT A MASSIVE AREA IN THE CORNER OF THE WORLD IN SURVIVAL AND THEREFORE HAD TO PAY FOR WOOD AND LIKE 6TRILLION FLOWERS (wood is expensive)

LOTS OF PEOPLE TURNED UP AND THEY UNDERSTAND WHY THERE WAS 5K FEE (which will be going down a bit anyway)

OVERALL I LOST MONEY AS I CONTRIBUTED SOME MONEY TO THE PRIZE

you haven't seen the arena bc A) you didn't show up so how do you know if the event was shit or not B) you just haven't seen it in all its glory

"Some of your friends" you mean shadow and hornet, no one came on and was like "im not paying that". And also the prize was more thsn 100k anyway.

But anyways have fun trying to build an arena that actually good bc the birthday/pride area was pretty crap and you couldn't even make banners correctly.

hetti301

Trying to be happy
Diamond
Hetti301
Hetti301
Diamond
Listen here you,

I BUILT A MASSIVE AREA IN THE CORNER OF THE WORLD IN SURVIVAL AND THEREFORE HAD TO PAY FOR WOOD AND LIKE 6TRILLION FLOWERS (wood is expensive)

LOTS OF PEOPLE TURNED UP AND THEY UNDERSTAND WHY THERE WAS 5K FEE (which will be going down a bit anyway)

you haven't seen the arena bc A) you didn't show up so how do you know if the event was shit or not B) you just haven't seen it in all its glory

"Some of your friends" you mean shadow and hornet, no one came on and was like "im not paying that". And also the prize was more thsn 100k anyway.

But anyways have fun trying to build an arena that actually good bc the birthday/pride area was pretty crap and you couldn't even make banners correctly.
what’s the pwarp i wanna see this

Hornet

cringe
Diamond
Hornet405
Hornet405
Diamond
UNDERSTAND WHY THERE WAS 5K FEE
Your balance alone on SMP is $8 million (rounded down)
The "grand prize" was $120k
120,000/8,000,000 = 0.015
0.015*100 = 1.5
The "grand prize" was 1.5% of just your total net worth. Your's, Zelete's, and Solqr's net worth added together comes out to around $30 million
120,000/30,000,000 = 0.004
0.004*100 = 0.4
The "grand prize" was A MERE 0.4% OF YOUR COMBINED NET WORTHS. But yes, it would've been completely out of the question to fund it by yourselves. Not to mention the fact you got donations and money from sponsors at the event. I find it very hard to believe you "did not make any money from it"

"Some of your friends" you mean shadow and hornet
I mean if you're gonna talk about me at least @ me, yeah?
I didn't refuse to pay the price LOL! I didn't attend because it's no secret I don't play SMP and so don't have money.

But anyways have fun tryung to build an arena that actually good bc the birthday/pride area was pretty crap and you couldn't even make banners correctly.
Your ego is horrendous. This guy is trying to make a fun event for people to enjoy and you come barging in calling his other events shit. You call me toxic yet you spend your days witch hunting certain people on the forums because you've had a beef with them at some point. It's actually quite sad.

Very insightful comment Mr Solqr! Can't even begin to imagine the brain power it must've taken to conjugate that sentence.

1594894267427.png
"Because they act politely" - WelshAlex 2k18
I mean come on @changeurmind @SolqrRage , you don't need to prove him wrong to this extent!

SolqrRage

bad player
Emerald
Diamond
Solqr
Solqr
Emerald
0.015*100 = 1.5
The "grand prize" was 1.5% of just your total net worth. Your's, Zelete's, and Solqr's net worth added together comes out to around $30 million
0.004*100 = 0.4
The "grand prize" was A MERE 0.4% OF YOUR COMBINED NET WORTHS. But yes, it would've been completely out of the question to fund it by yourselves. Not to mention the fact you got donations and money from sponsors at the event. I find it very hard to believe you "did not make any money from it"

I didn't refuse to pay the price LOL! I didn't attend because it's no secret I don't play SMP and so don't have money.

Your ego is horrendous. This guy is trying to make a fun event for people to enjoy and you come barging in calling his other events shit. You call me toxic yet you spend your days witch hunting certain people on the forums because you've had a beef with them at some point. It's actually quite sad.

Very insightful comment Mr Solqr! Can't even begin to imagine the brain power it must've taken to conjugate that sentence.

View attachment 22537
I mean come on @changeurmind @SolqrRage , you don't need to prove him wrong to this extent!
Bruh 5k is literally nothing sell like 5 inventories of melons and u have it.

Hornet

cringe
Diamond
Hornet405
Hornet405
Diamond
Bruh 5k is literally nothing sell like 5 inventories of melons and u have it.
Right so if 5k is nothing, why do you need it? My point is that you didn't need to have an entry fee.

Banthony4

Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
Listen here you,

Let me list some things uhh
1. Banned from the pwarp
2. I have ss’s of you trying to make me look bad saying in chat that your canceling your event cuz I’ll send people after you.(never has been implied or said)
3: The prize was 120k I know that and I wasn’t there.
4: I have no idea who hornet is don’t automatically assume I’m conspiring with all your enemies of wich you have for good reasons.

Edit: I never said you gained money through it but I do hear you got around 120k in entry fees and alot more in donations so maybe you did gain profit I cannot say because I don’t know.

Last edited:

Banthony4

Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
0.015*100 = 1.5
0.004*100 = 0.4

View attachment 22537
Why thank you you’ve made an excellent point I can see why change assumed we worked together on this closely.

Zelete

Emerald
Diamond
Zelete
Zelete
Emerald
can someone lock this thread, its just descended into name calling and witch hunting, not very conducive of the kind of atmosphere we would want our event to have around it.

TheGreenBanner

TheGreenBanner
TheGreenBanner
Listen here you,

For once i agree with change. 5k is a fair price for a great event

changeurmind

𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓾𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭
Emerald
Diamond
changeurmind
changeurmind
Emerald
can someone lock this thread, its just descended into name calling and witch hunting, not very conducive of the kind of atmosphere we would want our event to have around it.
@BritBout

F79qlst

Sad is Bad
Emerald
Diamond
F79qlst
F79qlst
Emerald
D

Deleted member 7483

the way i see this thread

rich greedy smp player steals everyone’s money

TheGreenBanner

TheGreenBanner
TheGreenBanner
i have some info from change which i wont tell u all

ItzNovaaa

custom title
Emerald
Diamond
ItxNova
ItxNova
Emerald
Right so if 5k is nothing, why do you need it? My point is that you didn't need to have an entry fee.
hornet do be spitting facts 😳😳

Status
Not open for further replies.