What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Resignation

Centurion

A D M I N
Diamond
Centurion
Centurion
Diamond
Hello everyone,

It's been almost 3 years since I first became helper but now it is time for me to resign. As a lot of you may have noticed, I have been quite inactive over the past few months. This isn't for any reason other than I have lost interest in playing and moderating on large servers. I now enjoy playing on smaller SMP servers and spending more time on other games. I am also starting my second year of University soon so a lot of my time will be taken up by that as this year actually counts towards my final degree.

I want to thank you guys all so much for the amazing time I have had on the server and I would also like to thank the staff team for not only being great to work with but for also being great friends. I will try and pop onto the server every now and again to see how things are going and I wish you all the best of luck in the future!

Thanks, Centurion.

Fancy_Dinners_

Wannabe Lawyer
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
Hey Centurion, you were one of the first people I saw when I started playing skycade. Good luck on the future man and hope everything works out! ❤️

nursey_

Can't beat 'em, join 'em --- UwU
Staff member
MVP
Diamond
Gold
Yes_run
Yes_run
Good luck with Uni. You will be missed :(

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
You were one of the few in my opinion that actually showed that they cared for the server rather than hiding behind their rank and saying those words. I'm sure everyone here appreciates all that you have done. Best wishes in college, you'll be missed here! Good luck sir <3

DuckyZxe

steven universe fan boy
Iron
PeridotsCore
PeridotsCore
Iron
You were a good admin, sad to see you go. Bye );

xllegendyt

Iron
Arrtisan_
Arrtisan_
Iron
You were the best admin. Sad to see u go:(

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
Hello everyone,

It's been almost 3 years since I first became helper but now it is time for me to resign. As a lot of you may have noticed, I have been quite inactive over the past few months. This isn't for any reason other than I have lost interest in playing and moderating on large servers. I now enjoy playing on smaller SMP servers and spending more time on other games. I am also starting my second year of University soon so a lot of my time will be taken up by that as this year actually counts towards my final degree.

I want to thank you guys all so much for the amazing time I have had on the server and I would also like to thank the staff team for not only being great to work with but for also being great friends. I will try and pop onto the server every now and again to see how things are going and I wish you all the best of luck in the future!

Thanks, Centurion.
what the flabble jangle fuck cake :(

PigMatt