What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Resignation

CoolCat343972

AlphaRainbow
Diamond
Iron
AlphaRainbow
AlphaRainbow
Diamond
Hello everyone,

It's been almost 3 years since I first became helper but now it is time for me to resign. As a lot of you may have noticed, I have been quite inactive over the past few months. This isn't for any reason other than I have lost interest in playing and moderating on large servers. I now enjoy playing on smaller SMP servers and spending more time on other games. I am also starting my second year of University soon so a lot of my time will be taken up by that as this year actually counts towards my final degree.

I want to thank you guys all so much for the amazing time I have had on the server and I would also like to thank the staff team for not only being great to work with but for also being great friends. I will try and pop onto the server every now and again to see how things are going and I wish you all the best of luck in the future!

Thanks, Centurion.
I will miss you honestly so much because when I first joined the server I had no idea what I was doing and you were so friendly and kind to me and so nice and if it weren't for you I would probably stopped playing skycade.

CreativityBurst

Diamond
Kittegg
Kittegg
Diamond
Sad to see you go, we'll miss you!!
Good luck at uni :)

Beaverman1

I'm like FitMC, But for SkyCade
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
You where one of the best on the staff team, sad to see the staff team take another big hit like that

LuqDude

rando helper
Staff member
Helper
LuqDude
LuqDude
Helper
Didn’t really know you that well, but still sad to see another staff member leave. Good luck in uni tho!

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
Truth be told, I never spoke to you that much and when I did it was either a question while staffing or a question about the server in general, but you were always good to others and respected others well while talking with them.

Good luck man with University, remember to have fun and always take a break sometimes things can be stressful.

Steve1Killer

Gone
Diamond
Gold
Steve1Killer
Steve1Killer
Diamond
We didn't really interact that much bar from when I needed help. You were a great staff member and a great guy from what I've heard. Loved to mess around at times too so I've been told xD
Good luck to University, and wherever life takes you! Hate to see you go but, times change, people move on. (Hell I left but still lurk forums) You'll be missed.

Jeff

___Jeff___
___Jeff___
Don't trust the laws of science

You will be missed. Armies are hard to command

ROCK3TSON

ROCK3TSON
ROCK3TSON
dont actually know you but i hope all goes well

Ales

Iron
_Ales
_Ales
Iron
Goodbye and good luck at your university. You were a great admin.

Orange

Alex (Quit)
Diamond
OrangeArrow
OrangeArrow
Diamond
Farewell friend!

Evence

Former Mod ✧
Evence
Evence
Thanks for all you contributed to Skycade over the past few years Cen!

Best of luck :)

SubatomiX

iiLogan
Diamond
Gold
iiLogan
iiLogan
Diamond
another rando gone bye bye

Holly

I used to work here
MVP