???

My revisiting Of skycade

Diamond_Sam

Person Who Breathes Oxygen
Diamond
Diamond_Sam
Diamond_Sam
Diamond
I first joined skycade back at the end of 2017 back when smp was still on season 1 and I played a bunch until the first smp reset where i played less and less but still played a bunch, I almost completely stopped playing when Jacksucksatlife stopped making content on the server. I did however come back on for a couple days at the start of season 3 of smp and kept popping on and off every now again. then for a while again I didn't play, my friend CookieDoughnut2 got me to start playing again. Now since skyblock reset I have actively playing it and chilling there with other players. After an incident today it has lead me to see that skycade is probably not going to be able to recover since its downfall. The community is a large contrast from what I got used to, I was used to when there was an active community many of whom were positive and drowned out the few people who had given themselves the goal of getting on people's nerves. Nowadays however there are so few of those positive people that are willing to tell the people who are just trying to trigger people to shut up. Giving those idiots more and more of a feeling of power, this of course risks putting off other new players who just wanna chill while they play. As such despite the fact that I have friends that play I really cannot enjoy skycade like I did in the past as it is a bad environment for me to spend time in as it stresses me out when I just wanna chill.

TheGreenBanner

master of running
Iron
ItsGren
ItsGren
Iron
its better then it was since the sb reset. i feel it will just become a sb server. but idk

1235_John

MCFlute!!! (toot toot toot)
Diamond
1235_John
1235_John
Diamond
he got fucked by gamer steve and his group of racists
just shut the fuck up, sitting here thinking you're some comedic genius because you can type out the emoji movie on your keyboard. just let people discuss and shit

1235_John

MCFlute!!! (toot toot toot)
Diamond
1235_John
1235_John
Diamond
I first joined skycade back at the end of 2017 back when smp was still on season 1 and I played a bunch until the first smp reset where i played less and less but still played a bunch, I almost completely stopped playing when Jacksucksatlife stopped making content on the server. I did however come back on for a couple days at the start of season 3 of smp and kept popping on and off every now again. then for a while again I didn't play, my friend CookieDoughnut2 got me to start playing again. Now since skyblock reset I have actively playing it and chilling there with other players. After an incident today it has lead me to see that skycade is probably not going to be able to recover since its downfall. The community is a large contrast from what I got used to, I was used to when there was an active community many of whom were positive and drowned out the few people who had given themselves the goal of getting on people's nerves. Nowadays however there are so few of those positive people that are willing to tell the people who are just trying to trigger people to shut up. Giving those idiots more and more of a feeling of power, this of course risks putting off other new players who just wanna chill while they play. As such despite the fact that I have friends that play I really cannot enjoy skycade like I did in the past as it is a bad environment for me to spend time in as it stresses me out when I just wanna chill.
i miss this server so god damn much, i still think about it time to time, i joined in early 2018 and... its just so different, i have so much nostalgia for smp, (i dont remember which season) but... it hurts so much to see how far the server has fallen, ever since jack slowed down on the content, the server has been in heavy decline and now it is dead, and its so sad to see

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.