What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mystery Crates not giving out Sonic Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xechro

randy factions player
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
I was opening crates and realized that whenever winning sonic books, I never received them, I have attached a video with proof of this happening, sadly I'd already won some sonics before recording the video, and only have Screenshots of winning these.

I hope I can receive the sonics I won before recording as well as those I won while recording.

My discord is Xechro#1337 if any admin needs to contact me.

These are not faked Screenshots, you can see the different times for KOTH and the amount of keys in my inv for example.

1st Screenshot chat msg proving i won the item
2nd Screenshot my inv directly afterwards and no, i was not covering the book by hovering over the autofeed, in the first screenshot you can see my hotbar.

i also have the entire, uncut video if you need that

Last edited:

Luke1t0

eDaddy
MVP
Diamond
Luke1t0
Luke1t0
MVP
Blaze spawner gives Bug Catcher, half the time cow spawner doesn't even give it to you (voting crate) mending book gives you a blank enchanted book

(this is for skyblock)

Xechro

randy factions player
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
@WelshAlex sorry for the tag but these are pretty significant bugs, pretty sure that players would like to receive what they actually won if they were able to record themselves not receiving the correct item, if anything at all

XXVrexzyzXX

Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Diamond
@WelshAlex sorry for the tag but these are pretty significant bugs, pretty sure that players would like to receive what they actually won if they were able to record themselves not receiving the correct item, if anything at all
lol just win koth non

MarvelDC

Am I still a minimod?
Staff member
Diamond
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
Reported it to the devs, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.