What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New rule for SMP

Good or Bad idea?

• Total voters

KazooMeme

Diamond
Gold
KazooMeme
KazooMeme
Diamond
I think that asking for votes for your SMP pwarp should be muteable, as it just creates spam, drama and unnecessary tension between players, an example being the recent Atlantis vs fish. Chat is often filled with people saying '/pwarp vote a thing! best thing ever!', which really takes away from the SMP experience. Please vote on the poll if you think this is a good idea or not. Thanks for reading!

Shadowgamersix

idk what to put here <o/
Diamond
Iron
Shadowgamersix
Shadowgamersix
Diamond
/pwarp vote atlantis!

Fancy_Dinners_

Wannabe Lawyer
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
No, how else are people supposed to get people at their pwarp, it’s a part of smp.

netherkid227

Gold
dqrkboii
dqrkboii
Gold
advertising pwarps is part of the game, otherwise people wouldnt have business. Plus if it gets excessive then there are warnings and mutes for spam already

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
If they do it a lot, you can report them.

Foaps

Foaps
Foaps
I think it could be mutable only if said pwarp is excessively advertised but once and a while would be fine.

ObeyTheMoon

Randy Mod
Staff member
Diamond
ObeyTheMoon
ObeyTheMoon
I think it could be mutable only if said pwarp is excessively advertised but once and a while would be fine.
This is already the case

Oinkie oof

quit but still visits forums
Diamond
Iron
SadSharinganLvl3
SadSharinganLvl3
Diamond
as it can be annoying, its just a part of smp, plus theres already the rules against spam. the really large ones are the annoying ones but i see your point i hate having chat flooded with pwarp ads, sadly its apart of smp. also hi kazoomeme long time no see if u remember me

Last edited:

PigMatt

Powered by Bacon 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Pwarps bring the community together and they wouldn’t as much if they weren’t being advertised. New pwarp’s wouldn’t be able to get started without ads and it would kill Smp. -1

Slippslide

Diamond
neppy
neppy
Diamond
Everyone’s bashing kazoo and I agree it’s the only way to get a pwarp up, but it really is annoying/borderline spam. Sometimes it’s just awful and no one can get a word in edgewise BUT it’s not report or mute-worthy.
Example:
One person repeatedly advertising their pwarp every thirty seconds - probably muteable
Ten people advertising their pwarps every 2 minutes each - chat is flooded with pwarp ads but individually no one is doing anything wrong.
Pwarp advertising shouldn’t be banned but it can be a problem and it has definitely caused a few issues.

MrMythic

MrMythic_
MrMythic_
If this was muteable no one would have anyone at pwarps, because no one would be able to discover them through chat advertising. They can not spam it as they would then get muted once every 5 minutes or so is ok (you could use chat mods to automatically say it every so often)

AidenLikesPancakes

Bedrock Miner
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Diamond
doing that would be bad, as it would kill most /pwarps because thats how pwarps get known. muting people who say for example "do /pwarp pancake ! ! vote now" would be bad because that is how small PWARPS get people visiting them

pipecek

pipecek
pipecek
What if a stanwell pipe smokes in... Uh I do not agree as noone would have money like me I need it for radio skycade arena (Still w.i.p) if it wasn't allowed skycade would have to add smp cash which would make it p2w and thats what skycsde doesnt want. If it wasn't allowed my arena for games would die. What I do if I try and make rules is try and see what it would do.I have learned my leason by the pvp kits same with my payment methods.Well this is my advice and no need to follow it but I think it could help you.
Your sincerely pipecek.

Beaverman1

I'm like FitMC, But for SkyCade
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
I don't agree with this, although you are right in alot of ways

What would happen if this was implemented? Well all the pwarps on the leaderboard rn would grow and none of the new pwarps would grow. Its a lose lose situation

But there are some things that this would effect that would help. Example: /pwarp vote atlantis because we are giving away a Shulker Box!
Thats crap. Atlantis is only on top because of the giveaways.

I'm on the leaderboard /pwarp vote basketball.
Why? Well I advertise in chat and, yes I do giveaways. But what separates some pwarps from others is that some are good and had work put into them. Like mine, /pwarp fish, /pwarp basketball, /pwarp restaurant, and more! And other pwarps are atlantis.
The perfect way to make a pwarp and get votes is:
A mix between giveaways, Shops, And a good pwarp!
Thats fine.

BUT what i'm saying is i'm ok with making GIVEAWAYS mutable. But not normal pwarp adds.

Thank you for coming to my tedtalk

pipecek

pipecek
pipecek
I don't agree with this, although you are right in alot of ways

What would happen if this was implemented? Well all the pwarps on the leaderboard rn would grow and none of the new pwarps would grow. Its a lose lose situation

But there are some things that this would effect that would help. Example: /pwarp vote atlantis because we are giving away a Shulker Box!
Thats crap. Atlantis is only on top because of the giveaways.

I'm on the leaderboard /pwarp vote basketball.
Why? Well I advertise in chat and, yes I do giveaways. But what separates some pwarps from others is that some are good and had work put into them. Like mine, /pwarp fish, /pwarp basketball, /pwarp restaurant, and more! And other pwarps are atlantis.
The perfect way to make a pwarp and get votes is:
A mix between giveaways, Shops, And a good pwarp!
Thats fine.

BUT what i'm saying is i'm ok with making GIVEAWAYS mutable. But not normal pwarp adds.

Thank you for coming to my tedtalk
Still wanna be in rsArena??(RadioSkycadeArena)

Beaverman1

I'm like FitMC, But for SkyCade
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron