What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New sky-block block

Should skycap implement an MVP block

• Total voters

therunner

MVP
Diamond
Gold
Iron
_Therunner_
_Therunner_
MVP
Next season sky block should have an MVP block. There is a block for every rank except MVP now that emerald is a rank. One should be able to craft this MVP block by crafting 1 iron block, 1 gold block, 1 diamond block, and 1 emerald block, all together to make 1 MVP block. The MVP block should be purple, same as the rank, and worth the island levels of iron, gold, diamond, and emerald all put together, plus an extra value of emerald so as to make it actually better than just placing the respective blocks.

Convince me I'm wrong

Last edited:

himiooo

himishimidimio
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
himio
himio
Emerald
runner, go to sleep

Argonyte

The Fallen Knight
MVP
Diamond
xVolt_
xVolt_
MVP
I just woke up and reading this gave me a headache not to mention the utter confusion...

Salmon

PrinceSalmon
PrinceSalmon
wut? First of have spaces bewtween your rows of text its hard to read and gives me a headache. Second of all use logical sense, I cant prove you wrong cause I have no idea what you mean or are saying.

Kwuffin

Diamond
Buttwarmth
Buttwarmth
Diamond
You know that Coal, Iron, Gold, Diamond and Emerald blocks are vanilla Minecraft ores, right? A diamond block exists because it’s a vanilla ore in Minecraft, and not because it’s a rank of some random Minecraft server. So adding an ‘MVP block’ would be pretty pointless.

Also, you can’t just put another block with new textures into a server...

Overall, I just don’t get what the point of this suggestion is.

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
It is not possible for us to add a block with a new texture lol

therunner

MVP
Diamond
Gold
Iron
_Therunner_
_Therunner_
MVP
It is not possible for us to add a block with a new texture lol
That’s alright buddy, thanks for at least considering my proposal. I’ll just take it to Mojang next.... XD

therunner

MVP
Diamond
Gold
Iron
_Therunner_
_Therunner_
MVP
And for everyone else, I am only being about 50% legit, I know you can’t just add an entirely new block to a server, it would require using a mod or modpack/texture pack. Not feasible for a server like skycade. It’s just a nifty idea to make me feel special since WelshAlex hates me 😂😂😂

Kwuffin

Diamond
Buttwarmth
Buttwarmth
Diamond
And for everyone else, I am only being about 50% legit, I know you can’t just add an entirely new block to a server, it would require using a mod or modpack/texture pack. Not feasible for a server like skycade. It’s just a nifty idea to make me feel special since WelshAlex hates me 😂😂😂
A great way to get people to think you're special is to come up with suggestions that are actually considerable...

EnderSlenderZ

probably busy
Diamond
Gold
Iron
EnderSZ
EnderSZ
Diamond
Hmm let me try to convince you that you’re wrong.

Have you considered maybe that you’re wrong?

Let me know how that works out for you, and maybe you should get to bed a little earlier runner instead of making *cough* interesting suggestions

Argonyte

The Fallen Knight
MVP
Diamond
xVolt_
xVolt_
MVP
Well I won't say I told you so but I will say something along the lines of I fold you go. xP