What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Skyblock Enchanted Book Ideas :D

aidanhh

Emerald
Diamond
aidxnh
aidxnh
Emerald
I have some new ideas for some enchanted books to be added to skyblock, here they are:

AutoPickUp - Automatically pick up items in a 5x5x5 range using /itemfilter, making it easier to mine in the quarry, and saves time because you don't have to run back and pick them up. Attaches To Pickaxes.

AutoSmelt - Automatically smelts items like gold ore and iron ore when picked up to save time and possibly coal, it could also be used to turn logs into charcoal. Attaches to Pickaxes and Axes.

AutoCraft - Automatically crafts items like diamonds, emeralds and other ores into blocks when mined enough to save a lot of time in the quarry and also to save time overall so you don't have to spend at least 10 minutes crafting items into blocks. Attaches to Pickaxes.

Well, those are my ideas, they're probably terrible and have probably been said man times before, I just thought they would be cool and useful additions to the game.

CaitlinEJH

Diamond
TechnicalOrange
TechnicalOrange
Diamond
Yeah totally agree with auto pickup but not autosmelt and craft it just ruins the concept of minecraft.