What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Suffix Suggestion

KingBob124

ContentBob
ContentBob
Maybe (as alot of skyblock islands are laggy due to the abount of spawners) we could add a [LaG MaChInE] Suffix! Just an idea

KingBob124

ContentBob
ContentBob
Or a [GetRekt] suffix, i dunno
Just putting my ideas out there

Neneki

Diamond
Neneki
Neneki
Diamond
Maybe (as alot of skyblock islands are laggy due to the abount of spawners) we could add a [LaG MaChInE] Suffix! Just an idea
That's actually a good idea

ChrisThe_W

QuizCraft_
QuizCraft_
or a [GiVe qUizcRaFt_ mOnEy]

GamingMTY

#STA 🔥 https://store.skycade.net/category/590018
Iron
MattyDidAnOOF
MattyDidAnOOF
Iron
That's actually a good idea
or a [GiVe qUizcRaFt_ mOnEy]
no no and no. Like I said in a previous thread 1. They aren't relevant to skycade and 2. You don't want to give the influence to a new player that the server is a lag machine, as it is suggesting the server is infested with hackers/abusers etc

FluffyBean17

Huge persona 5 nerd - Rando - Greek myth nerd
Diamond
FluffyBean17
FluffyBean17
Emerald
I still want a [Praisebean] custom suffix for me

Neneki

Diamond
Neneki
Neneki
Diamond
no no and no. Like I said in a previous thread 1. They aren't relevant to skycade and 2. You don't want to give the influence to a new player that the server is a lag machine, as it is suggesting the server is infested with hackers/abusers etc
Yes, Yes(optional), No
They are relevant to skycade (except the second one) as skyblock is a generally laggy server due to spawners and many players have complained about the lag prior to this incident and 2. It's a joke, for example, just because skycade has a hacker suffix doesn't mean the player who has that suffix is a hacker or is endorsing hacking.

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Honestly I think that it’d be nice if some of the suffixes suggested here would be implemented - it would encourage more community interaction with the server. However the problem is that if one of these were to get accepted, everyone would start submitting theirs, it would be “unfair” if one was accepted and one isn’t. That’s probably why we’re never going to add suffix suggestions ingame. Cool ideas though

FluffyBean17

Huge persona 5 nerd - Rando - Greek myth nerd
Diamond
FluffyBean17
FluffyBean17
Emerald
[Player] suffix could go to EVERYONE if someone does 2 keyalls in a day on a certain gamemode maybe? Don’t want it to be too easy, so if people unite in giving some keys you could get a suffix?
Ps- I got cups on my ears

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
[Player] suffix could go to EVERYONE if someone does 2 keyalls in a day on a certain gamemode maybe? Don’t want it to be too easy, so if people unite in giving some keys you could get a suffix?
Ps- I got cups on my ears
cool then everyone will have a suffix and it will not entice people to buy suffixes 11/10 business strategy

ChrisThe_W

QuizCraft_
QuizCraft_
i still want the [GiVe qUizcRaFt_ mOnEy] or a [BtW] suffix

Neneki

Diamond
Neneki
Neneki
Diamond

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
That’s fair, but you don’t have to get all defensive, I was just saying I remembered you :cry:
In a purposefully rude way so I responded in a purposefully rude way.

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
The LaG MaChInE Suffix seems like it encourages lag machines. If the Suffix GiVe qUizcRaFt_ mOnEy was added no one would buy it. The []‘s before and after don’t make it much better, I don’t like them. -1 To All