What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New to SMP, Looking for a place to live? Come Live In The Best Town On SMP!

AidenLikesPancakes

Banned lol
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Diamond
So I hear you are new to smp, or are looking for a place to live? well come to live in pwarp pancake!
now I hear you ask, why should I live in pwarp pancake? Here are the reasons why you should live in pwarp pancake

- Oldest Town on SMP (established October 2017)
-600+ votes!
-Biggest town on SMP
-Epic place to set up shop
-Tons of space to build your house!
-We listen to our community of citizens
-Big community
-Jack Approves!

Now I hear you ask, how do I live in such an epic place? there is no application, just go to /pwarp pancake and find a place to live, at spawn there is a staircase which takes you to a second floor, up there is a map. use it if you are finding difficulty getting land to build.

now, you got yourself a place to live, if you need any help please DM me on the forums, or on discord (AidenLikesPancakes#1234), Just to remind you anyone can live there, all you gotta do is turn up and build ur house, no requirements! 2019-08-07_12.46.34.png 2019-08-07_12.47.11.png

xllegendyt

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Iron
Arrtisan_
Arrtisan_
Iron
So I hear you are new to smp, or are looking for a place to live? well come to live in pwarp pancake!
now I hear you ask, why should I live in pwarp pancake? Here are the reasons why you should live in pwarp pancake

- Oldest Town on SMP (established October 2017)
-600+ votes!
-Biggest town on SMP
-Epic place to set up shop
-Tons of space to build your house!
-We listen to our community of citizens
-Big community
-Jack Approves!

Now I hear you ask, how do I live in such an epic place? there is no application, just go to /pwarp pancake and find a place to live, at spawn there is a staircase which takes you to a second floor, up there is a map. use it if you are finding difficulty getting land to build.

now, you got yourself a place to live, if you need any help please DM me on the forums, or on discord (AidenLikesPancakes#1234), Just to remind you anyone can live there, all you gotta do is turn up and build ur house, no requirements! View attachment 16074 View attachment 16073
no /pwarp sandville best town only 2 votes but lots space

AidenLikesPancakes

Banned lol
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Diamond
no /pwarp sandville best town only 2 votes but lots space
we offer more unique places to live, if you want to live on a mountain, you can, you want to live on flat land, you can, want to live on an island, you can. you can live where you want (within reason)

Archie

🎧 Epic Minecraft Gamer 🎧
Diamond
EpicMCGamer321
EpicMCGamer321
Diamond
Can you live underground?

changeurmind

changeurmind
changeurmind
Haha Aiden I decided to quit playing on skycade and minecraft altogether so there will be no news outlet added to pancakes soon haha

xllegendyt

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Iron
Arrtisan_
Arrtisan_
Iron
we offer more unique places to live, if you want to live on a mountain, you can, you want to live on flat land, you can, want to live on an island, you can. you can live where you want (within reason)
Can u live above sky limit

Beaverman1

I'm like FitMC, But for SkyCade
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
/PWARP BLAITON BETTER TOWN

wait ima go make an embassy right now brb