What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New to SMP, Looking for a place to live? Come Live In The Best Town On SMP!

AidenLikesPancakes

bigman
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Emerald
So I hear you are new to smp, or are looking for a place to live? well come to live in pwarp pancake!
now I hear you ask, why should I live in pwarp pancake? Here are the reasons why you should live in pwarp pancake

- Oldest Town on SMP (established October 2017)
-600+ votes!
-Biggest town on SMP
-Epic place to set up shop
-Tons of space to build your house!
-We listen to our community of citizens
-Big community
-Jack Approves!

Now I hear you ask, how do I live in such an epic place? there is no application, just go to /pwarp pancake and find a place to live, at spawn there is a staircase which takes you to a second floor, up there is a map. use it if you are finding difficulty getting land to build.

now, you got yourself a place to live, if you need any help please DM me on the forums, or on discord (AidenLikesPancakes#1234), Just to remind you anyone can live there, all you gotta do is turn up and build ur house, no requirements! 2019-08-07_12.46.34.png 2019-08-07_12.47.11.png

xllegendyt

working with drugs with combythings
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Asterals
Asterals
Emerald
So I hear you are new to smp, or are looking for a place to live? well come to live in pwarp pancake!
now I hear you ask, why should I live in pwarp pancake? Here are the reasons why you should live in pwarp pancake

- Oldest Town on SMP (established October 2017)
-600+ votes!
-Biggest town on SMP
-Epic place to set up shop
-Tons of space to build your house!
-We listen to our community of citizens
-Big community
-Jack Approves!

Now I hear you ask, how do I live in such an epic place? there is no application, just go to /pwarp pancake and find a place to live, at spawn there is a staircase which takes you to a second floor, up there is a map. use it if you are finding difficulty getting land to build.

now, you got yourself a place to live, if you need any help please DM me on the forums, or on discord (AidenLikesPancakes#1234), Just to remind you anyone can live there, all you gotta do is turn up and build ur house, no requirements! View attachment 16074 View attachment 16073
no /pwarp sandville best town only 2 votes but lots space

AidenLikesPancakes

bigman
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Emerald
no /pwarp sandville best town only 2 votes but lots space
we offer more unique places to live, if you want to live on a mountain, you can, you want to live on flat land, you can, want to live on an island, you can. you can live where you want (within reason)

Archie

🎧 Epic Minecraft Gamer 🎧
Diamond
ItzArchie
ItzArchie
Diamond
Can you live underground?

changeurmind

Zeleteurmind <3
Diamond
changeurmind
changeurmind
Diamond
Haha Aiden I decided to quit playing on skycade and minecraft altogether so there will be no news outlet added to pancakes soon haha

xllegendyt

working with drugs with combythings
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Asterals
Asterals
Emerald
we offer more unique places to live, if you want to live on a mountain, you can, you want to live on flat land, you can, want to live on an island, you can. you can live where you want (within reason)
Can u live above sky limit

Beaverman1

You've seen my voiceover video's
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
/PWARP BLAITON BETTER TOWN

wait ima go make an embassy right now brb