???

NightSkiez’s Demotion

NightSkiez

Diamond
Iron
NightSkiez
NightSkiez
Diamond
Recently, I was removed from the staff team. A lot of people have questions and the meaning of this post is to hopefully answer some of them.

I did not resign, I was demoted and it’s not something I’m going to lie about to feel better about myself. The reason is as follows: leaking the “shortlist” (List of people with good applications that reach the list of possible future staff members) and admitting to leaking.

With the matter of leaking the shortlist, I am guilty. A friend of mine got on the list and I said nothing about it to anyone outside the staff team. When it got leaked he was on the list, I figured, “Oh, it’s already out there so why not tell him.” He’s one of my best friends and I know for a fact he wouldn’t have reported me.

Relating to me “admitting to leaking” I am not quite sure. I am not able to ask for evidence of my demote (Or at least that is what I suspect because every previous ex staff members were not given the evidence for their demotion) and therefore I can’t, with certainty, say I was false accused/demoted or that it was a legitimate demotion.

There is a possibility that I was guilty of both these things and that I made stupid mistakes to get me demoted. There is also a great possibility that the evidence could have been forged to get me demoted. As a staff member, you get a lot of hate from the community. Some might be jealous and some might just not like you overall.

A friend of mine made a post saying I told him that i was falsely demoted and accused of leaking. Although I don’t know what I did or said, I am not accusing anyone of falsely demoting me. I just wanted to get that off my name. I am not going to quit even though his had a big impact on my reputation here on Skycade. I will be applying again in the future and I thank all the people I formed bonds with during my staff period.

Special thanks to these people:
@GEnderDragon FEMALELIZARD ily dragoon you’re one of my bESTieSS crazy aussie <3 i joined you in le ex staff group omg lets make a ex staff snapchat group!!!!!

@LittleMissBea ASHIE uwuwu you are one odd person lmao you have a dry sense of humor and i love it

@Kaissa vhEEEn at first i didnt like you but you are a cool person and nice to talk to when im down. Are you secretly a psychiatrist or whatever its called?

@BritBout burt the lumberjack yesyes the first time you messaged me nonstop and talked in paragraphs i was like ugh but now that i know you better i like those completely random chats lol

@Matty Matteus the muppet ok. Tbh i doubted that you’ll make it to mod but now go fulfill my legacy f r e n I’ll still be on discord so we can say “ily qt” to each other

If I didn’t say anything about you then oh well cry a river build a bridge and get over it :) <3

scousah

meatloefof
Diamond
Iron
zKoro
zKoro
Diamond
You'll be missed :( Thanks for your service

Yes

Planet - swooshhh
Diamond
Imnotgodinminecr
Imnotgodinminecr
Diamond
Goodbye

NightSkiez

Diamond
Iron
NightSkiez
NightSkiez
Diamond
I’m not quiting lmao I'm just explaining the situation

Sage

ghostly sage plant <3
MVP
Diamond
GhostlySage
GhostlySage
MVP
Thanks for acknowledging and owning your mistake
Wish you all the best <3 hopefully I'll continue to see you around the server

TheTigerStone123

_Na1to
_Na1to
Ri
Recently, I was removed from the staff team. A lot of people have questions and the meaning of this post is to hopefully answer some of them.

I did not resign, I was demoted and it’s not something I’m going to lie about to feel better about myself. The reason is as follows: leaking the “shortlist” (List of people with good applications that reach the list of possible future staff members) and admitting to leaking.

With the matter of leaking the shortlist, I am guilty. A friend of mine got on the list and I said nothing about it to anyone outside the staff team. When it got leaked he was on the list, I figured, “Oh, it’s already out there so why not tell him.” He’s one of my best friends and I know for a fact he wouldn’t have reported me.

Relating to me “admitting to leaking” I am not quite sure. I am not able to ask for evidence of my demote (Or at least that is what I suspect because every previous ex staff members were not given the evidence for their demotion) and therefore I can’t, with certainty, say I was false accused/demoted or that it was a legitimate demotion.

There is a possibility that I was guilty of both these things and that I made stupid mistakes to get me demoted. There is also a great possibility that the evidence could have been forged to get me demoted. As a staff member, you get a lot of hate from the community. Some might be jealous and some might just not like you overall.

A friend of mine made a post saying I told him that i was falsely demoted and accused of leaking. Although I don’t know what I did or said, I am not accusing anyone of falsely demoting me. I just wanted to get that off my name. I am not going to quit even though his had a big impact on my reputation here on Skycade. I will be applying again in the future and I thank all the people I formed bonds with during my staff period.

Special thanks to these people:
@GEnderDragon FEMALELIZARD ily dragoon you’re one of my bESTieSS crazy aussie <3 i joined you in le ex staff group omg lets make a ex staff snapchat group!!!!!

@LittleMissBea ASHIE uwuwu you are one odd person lmao you have a dry sense of humor and i love it

@Kaissa vhEEEn at first i didnt like you but you are a cool person and nice to talk to when im down. Are you secretly a psychiatrist or whatever its called?

@BritBout burt the lumberjack yesyes the first time you messaged me nonstop and talked in paragraphs i was like ugh but now that i know you better i like those completely random chats lol

@Matty Matteus the muppet ok. Tbh i doubted that you’ll make it to mod but now go fulfill my legacy f r e n I’ll still be on discord so we can say “ily qt” to each other

If I didn’t say anything about you then oh well cry a river build a bridge and get over it :) <3
Rip best mod... At least you have more time on your hands to do get on and play :)

kiwi

kiwikat42
kiwikat42
Rip but maybe one day you will get back it even this might help a bit

ashuwu

mod, i think
Emerald
Diamond
__Ashh
__Ashh
you annoy me <3

D

Deleted member 7483

never saw you online, but pce out

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
Rip the Night army, the luqs may just over now ;(

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
Sorry to hear your no longer on the staff team Skiez you where a god mod hope to see you around sometime thou.

Beaverman1

I make videos
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
I never even met you when you were on the staff team, but you seem nice enough

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.