???

noone will read this but if skycade wants to grow a bit then listen

TheGreenBanner

master of running
Iron
ItsGren
ItsGren
Iron
hello. this server is so dead its unreal. anyway my idea is, skycade should focus on one gamemode. for example smp. skycade should shut all the other gamemodes. i know this sounds bad but listen. im not going to play a server with 6 gamemodes and 25 players. that seems dead. but if it has a smp with 25 players, thats p active. and to the people who say it will push older players off skycade, do old players play anymore?? they've all moved on. so to simplify what ive said, focus on smp till skycade gets a good amount of players on just that gamemode, then open the other gamemodes back up. and theres no way this server can afford to have 6 gamemodes. so listen @NoSkill if you want a job by october. also demote p much all the staff. you dont need them

Honeydewharibo

toe
Iron
Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
Iron
hello. this server is so dead its unreal. anyway my idea is, skycade should focus on one gamemode. for example smp. skycade should shut all the other gamemodes. i know this sounds bad but listen. im not going to play a server with 6 gamemodes and 25 players. that seems dead. but if it has a smp with 25 players, thats p active. and to the people who say it will push older players off skycade, do old players play anymore?? they've all moved on. so to simplify what ive said, focus on smp till skycade gets a good amount of players on just that gamemode, then open the other gamemodes back up. and theres no way this server can afford to have 6 gamemodes. so listen @NoSkill if you want a job by october. also demote p much all the staff. you dont need them
its dead , i appealed like 4 days ago and still nothing

Sweap

Iron
Sweap
Sweap
Iron
its dead , i appealed like 4 days ago and still nothing
good luck appealing but it's not worth it, the only servers you play get 0 ppl average so it's not like it even matters

Sweap

Iron
Sweap
Sweap
Iron
Also this suggestion just seems terrible and would cause Skycade more harm than good. The fault of it being dead lies at the lack of updates and new things put forward by the managers of each respective server as they control the updates. Skycade compared to almost any other server gets little to no updates or even innovative features that change how you play or keep players on. On most servers the gameplay is grindy and to be quite frank anti-casual which is the main audience to Skycade, Of which by most I mean 3-4 of its servers. The lack of motivation is whats killing it, not the fact there's 6 servers.

AidenLikesPancakes

bigman
Diamond
Iron
bigfatjuicynuts_
bigfatjuicynuts_
Diamond
i disagree. I think skycade should focus on factions and smp. as i think there the 2 biggest gamemodes (idk i havent played feel free to correct me).

If skycade could actually get a decent season of factions out and continue with SMP and started caring a bit more they could probably get a bit more active. Should do something soon tho cause 20 people on for a server which used to get 1000 in 2018 is kinda sad honestly

Icecubebrother

Icecubebrother
Icecubebrother
I give up on the server it was funny to see it die until it actually died 😂 im so sad rn

btw i dont agree with the switching to one gamemode if kit closes im gone only reason i play the server closing creative or cannoning and skyblock would be good 1 pvp gamemode and 2 friend gamemodes

😭

Last edited:

TheGreenBanner

master of running
Iron
ItsGren
ItsGren
Iron
i disagree. I think skycade should focus on factions and smp. as i think there the 2 biggest gamemodes (idk i havent played feel free to correct me).

If skycade could actually get a decent season of factions out and continue with SMP and started caring a bit more they could probably get a bit more active. Should do something soon tho cause 20 people on for a server which used to get 1000 in 2018 is kinda sad honestly
2 will do as well. i just think 6 is way too many for this server. faction season 21 has no sign of happening, and smp s4 should be starting development but hasnt yet

AidenLikesPancakes

bigman
Diamond
Iron
bigfatjuicynuts_
bigfatjuicynuts_
Diamond
2 will do as well. i just think 6 is way too many for this server. faction season 21 has no sign of happening, and smp s4 should be starting development but hasnt yet
its honestly sad that nobody gives a fuck anymore. server really went down the shitter. Server could have potential to come back a bit to maybe 100-200 people but no sign of that happening.

In my opinion closing all gamemodes apart from factions and smp and putting out a good facs season and starting season 4 of smp would do a lot of good. If the server then comes back and starts to revive itself think about opening other gamemodes but till then focus on those two

sawhneymc

SawhneyMC
SawhneyMC
its dead because they havent released another faction season after pearl.

dramaclubs

dramaclubs
dramaclubs
just came by to say your all idiots. the server is dead and cannot be revived. jack kept this server on life support with his fanbase for awhile but after he stopped making skycade vids you could already see the decline in player count. combined with bad management and negligence, the server failed to bring in any new players. the welsh reign pretty much took the server in a backwards direction and caused irreversible damage to skycade. “skycade”is a meme in the factions community becuz it’s so shit and 90% of the players don’t know how to build an actual base. no comp is a huge problem, there’s a massive gap between top 3 facs and the rest of the facs on the leaderboard. no comp means boring and it dies after a week.

the server just needs to be deleted. dwayne neglects it too much and doesn’t care, if he actually gave a shit this server would not be in this state

kylo

Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Diamond
just came by to say your all idiots. the server is dead and cannot be revived. jack kept this server on life support with his fanbase for awhile but after he stopped making skycade vids you could already see the decline in player count. combined with bad management and negligence, the server failed to bring in any new players. the welsh reign pretty much took the server in a backwards direction and caused irreversible damage to skycade. “skycade”is a meme in the factions community becuz it’s so shit and 90% of the players don’t know how to build an actual base. no comp is a huge problem, there’s a massive gap between top 3 facs and the rest of the facs on the leaderboard. no comp means boring and it dies after a week.
you didn't have to write a paragraph

dramaclubs

dramaclubs
dramaclubs
75FB99F3-8507-4C22-A443-B456EAF20E84.jpeg

TheGreenBanner

master of running
Iron
ItsGren
ItsGren
Iron

the server just needs to be deleted. dwayne neglects it too much and doesn’t care, if he actually gave a shit this server would not be in this state
sorry to burst your bubble but 1627409382614.png1627409408958.png

Dorian_101

Dorian_101
Dorian_101

igh

Might as well just leave it open for the 20 people that still like it, just like 3 staff members for only the most essential maintenance. Maybe if Jack promoted the server some players would come back.

ThatBigWaffle

the poll boi
Netherite
Diamond
ThatBigWaffle
ThatBigWaffle
Diamond
i disagree with the one gamemode thing. like what if you dont play smp? you either have to learn the new gamemode; or leave skycade forever. so yeah i heavily disagree with idea. although id like to see a staff's opinion on this

AidenLikesPancakes

bigman
Diamond
Iron
bigfatjuicynuts_
bigfatjuicynuts_
Diamond
i disagree with the one gamemode thing. like what if you dont play smp? you either have to learn the new gamemode; or leave skycade forever. so yeah i heavily disagree with idea. although id like to see a staff's opinion on this
they have to take a risk to survive, focus on 1 gamemode instead of 6, and majority of people play SMP anyway

da_poo7

M54L
M54L
Gren im sorry to say but skycade just cant be revived now there done for jack kept it alive but when he left everyone just went and not all 25 people who play the server will go on smp so it will be more like 15 people on the server. They need to start planning the shutdown

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.