noone will read this but if skycade wants to grow a bit then listen

AidenLikesPancakes

bigman
Diamond
Iron
bigfatjuicynuts_
bigfatjuicynuts_
Diamond
Gren im sorry to say but skycade just cant be revived now there done for jack kept it alive but when he left everyone just went and not all 25 people who play the server will go on smp so it will be more like 15 people on the server. They need to start planning the shutdown
nah the server survived a bit without jack just the people who the server have the IQ of a box of cereal

Icecubebrother

Icecubebrother
Icecubebrother
Servers too toxic to be revived and the reason people are toxic is bcuz my fucking reply keeps getting deleted.Btw for some fucking reason the rules dont apply for everyone someone could call someone a p word and for some reason its allowed but when someone else says it perm mute some bull shit

Wowzerpantz

IGN: McMac81
Diamond
MCMac81
MCMac81
Diamond
Have to agree SMP right now seems to be the only game mode that remains the most popular, all other game modes have almost single digits, only SMP gets into small double digits.

The server is circling the drain, more needs to be done but i also agree i think the damage is done and doubt anything could bring back the 3 digit player numbers the server was getting, even then i hink the 3 digit player base was mainly through jacks involvement.

da_poo7

M54L
M54L
lets all agree skycade is fucked

NRDoggo

helo gamer
Diamond
Iron
AquasGirlfriend
AquasGirlfriend
Diamond
hello. this server is so dead its unreal. anyway my idea is, skycade should focus on one gamemode. for example smp. skycade should shut all the other gamemodes. i know this sounds bad but listen. im not going to play a server with 6 gamemodes and 25 players. that seems dead. but if it has a smp with 25 players, thats p active. and to the people who say it will push older players off skycade, do old players play anymore?? they've all moved on. so to simplify what ive said, focus on smp till skycade gets a good amount of players on just that gamemode, then open the other gamemodes back up. and theres no way this server can afford to have 6 gamemodes. so listen @NoSkill if you want a job by october. also demote p much all the staff. you dont need them
if they want the server to grow they should give me staff

Tiaoxea

Tiaoxea
Tiaoxea
How about I put it straight for all of you thinking there's hope:

The server is fucking dead and its not coming back, not with this management and advertisement at least.

Go on and make threads saying "oh but if maybe they could add this feature" or "oh they could just get youtubers", but as long as there are no devs to work on new features, then without any new gameplay or features there wont be any players, youtubers, or income to pay devs with, making it an endless downward spiral.

ThatBigWaffle

the poll boi
Netherite
Diamond
ThatBigWaffle
ThatBigWaffle
Diamond
How about I put it straight for all of you thinking there's hope:

The server is fucking dead and its not coming back, not with this management and advertisement at least.

Go on and make threads saying "oh but if maybe they could add this feature" or "oh they could just get youtubers", but as long as there are no devs to work on new features, then without any new gameplay or features there wont be any players, youtubers, or income to pay devs with, making it an endless downward spiral.
this server is dead no coming back yes i agree wih you. this server is so dead that it has 0 players online

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.