Nooraaa's Ban

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Raaxby, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raaxby

Raaxby Active Forums Member

Now, Don't get me wrong, I feel it is 100% the staff teams decision to ban Her, but i feel strong evidence should be required and the rest of Skycade should get a say on this matter. I do not hope to offend anyone and/or insult the staff team in any shape or form, but just voicing my opinion. If staff read this, PLEASE don't lock this as i think we should have 1 place to discuss it among ourselves.

Please contact me if anyone i have said is incorrect or offensive in any manner.

-Raaxby :)

#1 Raaxby, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    Shan likes this.
  2. Shan

Shan Well Known Forums Member

+1, I would hate it if this thread gets locked juts like every other thread that supports @Nooraaa

3. iTrappedU

iTrappedU Well Known Forums Member

there is evidence on Andox's channel of her flying round mining spawners. -

John Evangelou and SGoesLive like this.
  4. Shan

That is JustLiv, we're talking about Nooraaa here.

iCanFlyMC likes this.
  5. Shan

Also, they're not releasing evidence of Nooraaa abusing.

AkhilMC likes this.
  6. PickleZ

PickleZ I ban hackers

PickleZ
    As @Holly said in a previous thread, about the exact same issue:
    If you happen to read all through that, you will see that there is multiple accounts of abuse, and that the staff team did not take this lightly at all.

Hopefully this clears some things up!

~PickleZ

Xenofonuz, J4M0K3, Terron4 and 5 others like this.
  7. Shan

Yeah yeah, but that's just talk. Why aren't they releasing evidence?

JustLiv likes this.
  8. Shan

I feel like there's something extremely fishy going on. I'm so confused right now.

iCanFlyMC likes this.
  9. TotallyNotSean

TotallyNotSean Appreciated Forums Member

Lol ya the staff team is honestly fudged up. Im prety sure they demoted Nooraaa because they got bored and wanted to see some action. Before you brown noses go on a comment rant about how she deserved it, why would there be no evidence released- probably because they dont have anything solid. All of this so called "proof" is insufficient and Nooraaa shouldnt be banned. If anything, Jack is just throwing away the opportunity to get more views. I have always wanted to be part of the staff team, but from what it looks like its the opposite of what people think it is. Joe stated on another (now locked thread :/ ) that JustLiv wrote a formal apology during the day and at night made one trying to portray Jack as scumbag. To be honest, he really is one. His personality in his videos is the polar opposite of how he acts in real life. Dont believe me? Ive seen staff slack conersations.

#LivLivesOn

DeltaBlade, GranolaEllie and JustLiv like this.
  10. Shan

Show me the conversations please. (DM me on discord, Shan#0154)

I'm extremely skeptical of what you said about Jack.

iCanFlyMC likes this.
  11. CrystalCuddles

CrystalCuddles Appreciated Forums Member

The whole sr. mod team have seen the evidence. I think that this is enough for us to understand that Nora did something wrong to get banned and demoted. I am extremely sad too that Nora has been demoted but rules are rules. Demotion is probably taken seriously and looked through carefully. @Imnotgodinminecr - Nooraaa was in our faction and i am very sad to see her leave too, but she might have abused and that wasn't right. There are punishments for everything

#11 CrystalCuddles, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    J4M0K3, Joe, Pirv and 1 other person like this.
  12. Shan

I get that, but why why why are they not releasing the evidence for all of us to see?

AkhilMC likes this.
  13. iTrappedU

iTrappedU Well Known Forums Member

ohh, lol sorry

SGoesLive and Shan like this.
  14. wilmerxkr

wilmerxkr Well Known Forums Member

Your so correct!!!!!!!! they ban when people abuse! thEY SHoUlD NOT dO ThAt!!!!!!!!

And no I dont have noora she was actually really good. But they obv didnt just demote and ban her for no reason..

J4M0K3 likes this.
  15. JustLiv

JustLiv Well Known Forums Member

don't think evidence will be posted.

16. Magma

Magma Well Known Forums Member

To all of you people complaining about the lack of evidence, what would they actually gain from demoting a popular moderator? Jack already said he thought the situation with JustLiv was more disappointing and he wouldn't make a video about it, why would he publicly release on YouTube or as a video one of his most popular staff members (no offense other people don't ban me pls) abusing permissions after his previous comments on her loyalty?

You act as if Skycade has some random conspiracy to demote random staff and suppress them, but if they really just demoted Nora and lied about it then why would they then leave her forums accounts unbanned, if they wanted to randomly demote people for some reason they could have easily banned her forum account, they would have known about her popularity and how the community perceived her so why would they have let her put out an explanation publicly for all players to sympathize with her further?

TL;DR y u all acting like they gain something from demoting a popular mod

J4M0K3, iCanFlyMC, Culpeo and 5 others like this.
  17. PickleZ

PickleZ I ban hackers

PickleZ
    Before you try and deface a player, please learn the full truth of what you are talking about. Jack is a really cool person. Within the first week of myself being staff, we had talked about the randomize things. It was crazy how humble he was compared to how 'internet famous' he is. Have you ever talked to him 1 on 1? Not just small bits of staff conversations?

J4M0K3, iCanFlyMC, Ae2 and 2 others like this.
  18. Pirv

Pirv Appreciated Forums Member

Well said :cool:

iCanFlyMC likes this.
  19. CrystalCuddles

CrystalCuddles Appreciated Forums Member

You never know, there might have been something on the videos that should not be shared with the public. Also, the sr mods + have seen the evidence and they made a decision. I'm sure no one wanted this to happen, especially with Nora as she was one of the most popular, nicest and best mods on SkyCade. I'm sure they wouldn't ban her for something stupid

Pirv likes this.
  20. rufferina

rufferina Well Known Forums Member

I'm going to put in my two cents, not going to lock the thread because we're being somewhat civil.
    I can't believe there's a whole conspiracy behind this apparently "corrupted" server in the first place. I'm disappointed that both mods had to go, so close in time and it's clear the server feels the same.
    (Unrelated but important) I do believe that there is some bias in how certain staff members are or have been chosen, and the treatment and portrayal of them both publically and privately, but I have not seen anything negative come out of it and thus, it does not warrant any concern, unless anyone wants to message me about it. I can't speak for myself but the players that have been chosen have all done a good job, and I'm not going to say any different about Liv or Nora. I'm going to admit that I've been jealous of their dedication and hard work, and I certainly have appreciated their company. I have been absent from Skycade for close to two months and I'm going to say, I'm disappointed in the utter cherry-picking disrespect people have for some staff members, and for some of the players on our server. Why do you think that insulting us will get them unbanned?
    I have not seen the evidence for Nora so I cannot say whether she deserved the ban. However I know for a fact that demotions are taken seriously, and as you know previous staff members have been put on Jack's channel (this is the important part) for hacking or abusing. But it's clear that from Jack's feelings about the matter, Liv and Nora won't be getting videos. I think this is for the best, especially considering the uproar both demotions have caused. I know for a fact the majority of the senior staff, and even the junior staff team were unhappy with the decision made and were actively vocalising against it. What I can say is that you all need to calm down and please act civil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.