What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Not Allowed mods

LazerCat

PicklCat
PicklCat

TheFoodie

sadz ;(
Diamond
Food1e
Food1e
Diamond
not all the mods are on there, like shoulder surfing. or that kind of mods.
If they aren't on there, it isn't allowed. Dm an admin to ask if something can be added

GreenDragon2014

Disgraceful Member of Skycade
Diamond
GreenDraggo
GreenDraggo
Diamond
Basically, X-ray of any kind, any hacks that grant a PvP advantage (like B-hop and KA), Jesus hacks, illegal fly, and speed hacks aren’t aloud. Auto-clickers and I think mods that increase click speed are also against the rules. These are the illegal mods I can think of off the top of my head.

TheFoodie

sadz ;(
Diamond
Food1e
Food1e
Diamond
Basically, X-ray of any kind, any hacks that grant a PvP advantage (like B-hop and KA), Jesus hacks, illegal fly, and speed hacks aren’t aloud. Auto-clickers and I think mods that increase click speed are also against the rules. These are the illegal mods I can think of off the top of my head.
Maybe just.... Look at the fact we've already answered and given them a full list of allowed mods? And then just maybe, don't answer, since you're just saying something that others have said and you're not even giving the whole list.