What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Objective Suffixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katnaya

Iron
Katnaya
Katnaya
Iron
I think for a non-pay2win server i think a nice suffix would be something like an Objective/Challenge suffix, it would be nice to work for something like kit-master in KitPvP i have no clue what the challenge could be, but for each gamemode on skycade an objective suffix could be added for each, so, maybe the community can decide on Challenges to complete for these suffixes.

PigMatt

Powered by Bacon 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
I like this idea, it's a cool way for players who can't afford a suffix of the store a way to stand out in chat. Below are my ideas for possible challenges. I left numbers blank. Suffixes are cringey i know
  • Prisons: Mine __ Iron Ore
  • Factions: Place __ Spawners / Get __ Balance [Spawners4Me] OR [MoneyMan]
  • SkyBlock: Complete all /challanges [QuestKid]
  • SMP: Mine __ oak, birch & spruce logs [TreeChopper]
  • Creative: N/A - i dont feel like there could be many challanges
  • Global: I also thing it could be cool if there was a suffix for __ global playtime. [Supporter]
Final Option: +1

Katnaya

Iron
Katnaya
Katnaya
Iron
I like this idea, it's a cool way for players who can't afford a suffix of the store a way to stand out in chat. Below are my ideas for possible challenges. I left numbers blank. Suffixes are cringey i know
  • Global: I also thing it could be cool if there was a suffix for __ global playtime. [Supporter]
Yes, good idea.

Ales

Iron
_Ales
_Ales
Iron
I love this idea. Make a hole suggestion about this please!

Kwuffin

no
Diamond
_____________yes
_____________yes
Diamond
An actual good suggestion on this forum for once :O

+1

dustylog

Cos <3
Diamond
lifeofjay
lifeofjay
Diamond
I think for a non-pay2win server i think a nice suffix would be something like an Objective/Challenge suffix, it would be nice to work for something like kit-master in KitPvP i have no clue what the challenge could be, but for each gamemode on skycade an objective suffix could be added for each, so, maybe the community can decide on Challenges to complete for these suffixes.
nah this is so exploitable.

if you get 3 mill and get a suffix for example, you can just pay your mates and they can get it too

CaitlinEJH

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]?
Diamond
BlueBotBoy
BlueBotBoy
Diamond
😝+1

GenerousJJ

GenerousJJ
GenerousJJ
Even though I have my disputes with you, this is actually a pretty good idea. I do think that the staff, before considering this, look in to ways to make sure that people aren’t exploiting this by paying others, etc.

+.5

Katnaya

Iron
Katnaya
Katnaya
Iron
Even though I have my disputes with you, this is actually a pretty good idea. I do think that the staff, before considering this, look in to ways to make sure that people aren’t exploiting this by paying others, etc.

+.5
Yeah, fair enough.

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
As a server with already rather limited forms of income, giving away one of our most popular cosmetic features for something we can't turn into money (we need money to like, survive) isn't a super great idea!

Katnaya

Iron
Katnaya
Katnaya
Iron
As a server with already rather limited forms of income, giving away one of our most popular cosmetic features for something we can't turn into money (we need money to like, survive) isn't a super great idea!
I understand this, but considering this is for players who return the favor by dedicating to these challenges so they actually accomplish something like a medal or a trophy, i get where you're coming from but im assure giving away like a few limited tags for people achieving something other players cant.

OrangeOkapi

Spookamics
Spookamics
I like this idea! (mostly because suffixes are not worth the price.)

+1

EddieStobart

not as toxic as foodie
Diamond
Gold
Elytras
Elytras
Diamond
This is true. Besides they will become too popular and I wouldn't be that bothered id rather use the ones I spent my own money on. -1

Katnaya

Iron
Katnaya
Katnaya
Iron
This is true. Besides they will become too popular and I wouldn't be that bothered id rather use the ones I spent my own money on. -1
This is for people who dont have money to spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.