What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OfficiallyCelled - Introduction/Coming Back

OfficiallyCelled

OfficiallyCelled
OfficiallyCelled
Hello There!

I am OfficiallyCelled but you can call me Alex or Alexander, I honestly don't mind. I have actually been a member of Skycade since the day of the initial release of SMP, at the time I didn't play under the current name I have now, but the IGN (Omq_MiaHD and Mia5283) I used to share the account with my sister until she died of lung cancer. After she died I took over the account as I wanted to play on her behalf as she wasn't able too anymore.

You'll see me on Skyblock most of the time, some people may know who I am due to the fact that I am the owner of /pwarp Market (Releasing This Valentines Day - Hopefully), I hope to be on the peaceful side of the community, I am not a person who wants to be toxic unless you say something offensive or inappropriate. Below I have listed tagged a few people who gave me a warm welcome back to the server. If you didn't know, I am currently 13 and I am from Nottingham, United Kingdom.

@ProfessorSlimez - Thanks for supporting me when I needed it most :)
@Bcof - Thanks for telling me stories about my Sister I never realized.
@davidstrains96 - It's been awesome having the conversations with you on discord.

*I would list more but this list would never end*

I look forward to seeing people around, enjoy your day everyone :D

GarlicBreadDude

Diamond
NoHaxJustBanana
NoHaxJustBanana
Diamond
This is so amazingly formated, I am going to die of happiness.

AstroStqr✧

No chains are allowed on the Skycade network !
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
Astrowu
Astrowu
Helper
Welcome back Alex :) I’m so sorry to hear about your sister, stay strong buddy <3

Bubble1118

Randie that cant draw or spell
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
This is a great intro post! Im sorry to hear about your sister, hope to see you around.

Bcof

Mod
Staff member
Bcof
Bcof
Welcome back! My condolences about your sister.