What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ok if u play smp read this post

YouTownsPerson

Towns
Diamond
Iron
T0wns
T0wns
Diamond
I'm looking for a claim around pwarp pancake but I can't find it can you help me pls here are my claims
Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 2.54.33 PM.png

Leeloo

MVP
Diamond
Leeloo22314
Leeloo22314
MVP
Pwarp Pancake point is at 3198/6827. So, it looks like your claim could be clam 3, 10, or 11 on your list.

OK I flew around there. at the third claim there was a nice modern house with two chests inside. It was one level with a garage door on the outside and sea lanterns on the roof. that was at 3565/6843.

There was also a shop at 3551/6704 that had a sign with your name on it for buying heads.

To see the coordinates, just hit F3 if you're on a pc and look at the xyz coords. Ignore the y ones (that's elevation) and you should find your home.

Last edited:

AidenLikesPancakes

bigman
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
aidenisveryepic
aidenisveryepic
Emerald
Hello! I will try and find your plot for you. Do you remember a rough location of where it might be?

Beaverman1

You've seen my voiceover video's
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
I play smp I read post! Where is my cookie?

YouTownsPerson

Towns
Diamond
Iron
T0wns
T0wns
Diamond
sorry, went away 4 a while, leeloo thanks you got it I was also looking for that head shop too so thanks

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Emerald
Diamond
Hampuu
Hampuu
Emerald
building houses and have claims on pancake can remove a plot/claim for you if you want