???

Old Times

Honeydewharibo

toe
Iron
Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
Iron
Hello wanted to make this post to reminisce on the old and also the good days of skycade. I was going through my youtube and my videos and realised how fun it was back in the day. Alot of people stopped playing and I hope they are all doing well. I made alot of friends over the years of playing the server. I used to record and livestream one of my first videos literally being me just trying to kill 1080
Obviously before kitpvp was a thing as well as other gamemodes factions was the only gamemode and i would literally just sit in the arena 24/7 and pvp instead of making bases etc. I had old screenshots of skycade on my old pc and wish i kept some of them. Obviously not all things last forever but the server was fun while it lasted whether it being just the funny moments of people being toxic to each other or just having fun on kitpvp. Idk when everyone started playing but everyone had their favourite eras of the server mine being 2016 and also when kitpvp was booming with people. WRITING THIS I LITERALLY REALISED I WAS 12 WHEN I STARTED PLAYING THE SERVER OH GOD. i mean my squeeky voice in my old videos would explain it all. IDK if this server will ever actually just close which it probably will. I dont want this to seem like a generic quitting post but just wanted to talk about it. Obviously there were alot of controversial moments but thats not something that can be avoided all the time. I also enjoyed making the videos dissing berlin those were funny and even long before that factions was great. Honestly I hope everyone is doing well and has a great future idk what to say anymore i guess just say your favourite skycade eras and shi

AidenLikesPancakes

bigman
Diamond
Iron
bigfatjuicynuts_
bigfatjuicynuts_
Diamond
before the server went to complete ass, is there anyone from the older days still here

CreepzAreCreepz

Man of power
Staff member
Diamond
CreepzUwU
CreepzUwU
Ah the old days were better

Birthdate

Birthdate
Birthdate
Wtf even happened to the server lol I thought kitpvp would like still be poppin atleast

Sombu

Diamond
Iron
Jaspberri
Jaspberri
Diamond
Damn rip this server lol

Oinkie oof

oof moment
Diamond
Iron
PastaInTheToilet
PastaInTheToilet
Diamond
spending whole days on smp and saying "oof" feels so long ago damn

PEPEZEFROG

Elikem
Elikem
I don't even remember what szn I started. All I know is when I started it was just factions. Skycade in all honesty, was a major part in my middle school (I sold my old acc which is why it says new member)

PEPEZEFROG

Elikem
Elikem
I don't even remember what szn I started. All I know is when I started it was just factions. Skycade in all honesty, was a major part in my middle school (I sold my old acc which is why it says new member)
Sometimes when I'm bored I rewatch Jack's Hacker Catching Video.s Man were those entertaining

Yes

Planet - swooshhh
Diamond
Imnotgodinminecr
Imnotgodinminecr
Diamond
Hello wanted to make this post to reminisce on the old and also the good days of skycade. I was going through my youtube and my videos and realised how fun it was back in the day. Alot of people stopped playing and I hope they are all doing well. I made alot of friends over the years of playing the server. I used to record and livestream one of my first videos literally being me just trying to kill 1080
Obviously before kitpvp was a thing as well as other gamemodes factions was the only gamemode and i would literally just sit in the arena 24/7 and pvp instead of making bases etc. I had old screenshots of skycade on my old pc and wish i kept some of them. Obviously not all things last forever but the server was fun while it lasted whether it being just the funny moments of people being toxic to each other or just having fun on kitpvp. Idk when everyone started playing but everyone had their favourite eras of the server mine being 2016 and also when kitpvp was booming with people. WRITING THIS I LITERALLY REALISED I WAS 12 WHEN I STARTED PLAYING THE SERVER OH GOD. i mean my squeeky voice in my old videos would explain it all. IDK if this server will ever actually just close which it probably will. I dont want this to seem like a generic quitting post but just wanted to talk about it. Obviously there were alot of controversial moments but thats not something that can be avoided all the time. I also enjoyed making the videos dissing berlin those were funny and even long before that factions was great. Honestly I hope everyone is doing well and has a great future idk what to say anymore i guess just say your favourite skycade eras and shi
Had some good times lol

Luukjah

Your dad
Luukjah
Luukjah
Good times. I think I joined a few weeks into Factions s1. I was just a little kid back then, and now I'm old 😔

CreepzAreCreepz

Man of power
Staff member
Diamond
CreepzUwU
CreepzUwU
oh man I can't stand them anymore, they're so cringy and loud lmao, especially the last couple of ones
Lmaoo aye old stuff becomes cringy noww, but to all of us when it was that time, I'm sure we'd agree it was gold content

Griefendor

hippity hoppity your memes are my property
Diamond
LutherKlaus
LutherKlaus
Diamond
true

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.