Iron
_bq
_bq
Iron
damn

Dizcos

Dizcos
Dizcos
Hello wanted to make this post to reminisce on the old and also the good days of skycade. I was going through my youtube and my videos and realised how fun it was back in the day. Alot of people stopped playing and I hope they are all doing well. I made alot of friends over the years of playing the server. I used to record and livestream one of my first videos literally being me just trying to kill 1080
Obviously before kitpvp was a thing as well as other gamemodes factions was the only gamemode and i would literally just sit in the arena 24/7 and pvp instead of making bases etc. I had old screenshots of skycade on my old pc and wish i kept some of them. Obviously not all things last forever but the server was fun while it lasted whether it being just the funny moments of people being toxic to each other or just having fun on kitpvp. Idk when everyone started playing but everyone had their favourite eras of the server mine being 2016 and also when kitpvp was booming with people. WRITING THIS I LITERALLY REALISED I WAS 12 WHEN I STARTED PLAYING THE SERVER OH GOD. i mean my squeeky voice in my old videos would explain it all. IDK if this server will ever actually just close which it probably will. I dont want this to seem like a generic quitting post but just wanted to talk about it. Obviously there were alot of controversial moments but thats not something that can be avoided all the time. I also enjoyed making the videos dissing berlin those were funny and even long before that factions was great. Honestly I hope everyone is doing well and has a great future idk what to say anymore i guess just say your favourite skycade eras and shi
Look its me and everyone from 2016! Yeah, I really enjoyed seasons 3-5. (3 was my favorite) I used to spend so much time on KitPvP and the factions servers with the other staff, it was so much fun. I made some great long lasting friends in that time, some I still stay in contact with now. I don't have much to share myself unfortunately. This is making me remember that there were forums before these that had a lot on them, unfortunately none of what was on there could be recovered from what I remember dwayne saying. :(
The person who made my current profile picture posted it on the old forums, I don't think ill ever be able to find that person.

zonc

factions manager
Staff member
Administrator
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Gold
Iron
zonccccccccccccc
zonccccccccccccc
Senior Moderator
We do have plans to improve the server, as announced in our discord. We're currently brainstorming and waiting on the go ahead to start rolling out our plans. I, for one, am planning out with TrySimple the next season factions which will run with a PVP Rod F-top. The present state of skycade is quite depressing but I personally think the future is certainly a lot brighter than the current state we are in.

Honeydewharibo

toe
Iron
Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
Iron
We do have plans to improve the server, as announced in our discord. We're currently brainstorming and waiting on the go ahead to start rolling out our plans. I, for one, am planning out with TrySimple the next season factions which will run with a PVP Rod F-top. The present state of skycade is quite depressing but I personally think the future is certainly a lot brighter than the current state we are in.
stop , its already dead leave it to die, STOP MILKING IT

Wowzerpantz

IGN: McMac81
Diamond
MCMac81
MCMac81
Diamond
stop , its already dead leave it to die, STOP MILKING IT
Agreed too little too late the damage is done you left it too long most of the longer lasting players have ditched skycade, those are the ones you shouldve been trying to keep. skycades done

liamvj07

outsparkled
outsparkled
good luck, but i doubt it's gonna be very successful

TheNoombie

NitoriKawashiro
NitoriKawashiro
Ah, reminiscance thread, let me chime in then. I was TheNoombie, or TrifoReborn, from Skyblock S1 and SMP S1.

For Skyblock I remember how much fun I had building my 2 islands, the first one being, well, a giant floating island so big we oftentimes held hide & seek events there. I even got to is top at some point, I was like #7, so I got a lot of visitors to check it out. I also had a niche in potion selling, since I was basically the only user grinding McMMO, so my shop was the only one where you could buy odd McMMO potions. We eventually destroyed the first island and I built a second one, which was just an underwater island with some domes and flooded temples here and there.
We also griefed spawn many times, since there was a bug where you could flood it with immortal cows, so it was pretty fun to see the userbase confused at what was going on.

For SMP I held the #1 spot on pwarps for the longest time, had the biggest map arts with a 2x2 Blue-Eyes White Dragon map and a 4x4 Dark Magician one which took a month to make. I got my pwarp griefed by people spawning chickens by throwing eggs multiple times, flooding it, but I retaliated many times and it was very fun. At the end I stopped caring and said nasty shit to some mods and got banned lol.

Dunno where my mates from back then are, but I wish them the best. It was a lot of fun to hang out with you all and it's a shame to see the server so broken down. I hope the mods can do some sort of complete wipe, start again from scratch, advertise again, and breathe some new life into it.

shavyboy

actually unfunny
Iron
dqron
dqron
Iron
Ah, reminiscance thread, let me chime in then. I was TheNoombie, or TrifoReborn, from Skyblock S1 and SMP S1.

For Skyblock I remember how much fun I had building my 2 islands, the first one being, well, a giant floating island so big we oftentimes held hide & seek events there. I even got to is top at some point, I was like #7, so I got a lot of visitors to check it out. I also had a niche in potion selling, since I was basically the only user grinding McMMO, so my shop was the only one where you could buy odd McMMO potions. We eventually destroyed the first island and I built a second one, which was just an underwater island with some domes and flooded temples here and there.
We also griefed spawn many times, since there was a bug where you could flood it with immortal cows, so it was pretty fun to see the userbase confused at what was going on.

For SMP I held the #1 spot on pwarps for the longest time, had the biggest map arts with a 2x2 Blue-Eyes White Dragon map and a 4x4 Dark Magician one which took a month to make. I got my pwarp griefed by people spawning chickens by throwing eggs multiple times, flooding it, but I retaliated many times and it was very fun. At the end I stopped caring and said nasty shit to some mods and got banned lol.

Dunno where my mates from back then are, but I wish them the best. It was a lot of fun to hang out with you all and it's a shame to see the server so broken down. I hope the mods can do some sort of complete wipe, start again from scratch, advertise again, and breathe some new life into it.
i was part of s1 smp too , but not well known lol . i vaguely remember the username "triforeborn" and i def remember those map art , spent a good bit of money and time to collect all the pieces

Hello wanted to make this post to reminisce on the old and also the good days of skycade. I was going through my youtube and my videos and realised how fun it was back in the day. Alot of people stopped playing and I hope they are all doing well. I made alot of friends over the years of playing the server. I used to record and livestream one of my first videos literally being me just trying to kill 1080
Obviously before kitpvp was a thing as well as other gamemodes factions was the only gamemode and i would literally just sit in the arena 24/7 and pvp instead of making bases etc. I had old screenshots of skycade on my old pc and wish i kept some of them. Obviously not all things last forever but the server was fun while it lasted whether it being just the funny moments of people being toxic to each other or just having fun on kitpvp. Idk when everyone started playing but everyone had their favourite eras of the server mine being 2016 and also when kitpvp was booming with people. WRITING THIS I LITERALLY REALISED I WAS 12 WHEN I STARTED PLAYING THE SERVER OH GOD. i mean my squeeky voice in my old videos would explain it all. IDK if this server will ever actually just close which it probably will. I dont want this to seem like a generic quitting post but just wanted to talk about it. Obviously there were alot of controversial moments but thats not something that can be avoided all the time. I also enjoyed making the videos dissing berlin those were funny and even long before that factions was great. Honestly I hope everyone is doing well and has a great future idk what to say anymore i guess just say your favourite skycade eras and shi
I remember you haha

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.