one of the worst rules i have ever seen

aidanhh

bot pvper
Emerald
Diamond
butnuster3000
butnuster3000
Emerald
dude why do nitro users have to be ranked or LEVEL 40 TO USE EMOJIS i asked and I got this response
709f5a603761c1a2af36b67009b6a089.png
like bro that's probably the worst reason to not let them use it....
they're paying 5-10$ (around £ 4-7) and then I got a response saying this after
dcbf67e22d7bc203bcc907ce0b6ca569.png
and that just sounds so money hungry bro skycade is the only server I've ever seen to do this and its one of the worst rules ever dude 😳

remove it plz so @TheMutedOne can use the 4 quid i just spent on him plzplzplzpzlpzlzz

Attachments

GodPain

SkycadeKitpvp
SkycadeKitpvp
they need money !!

KVDM_Gaming

KaveGem
KaveGem
They aren’t money hungry, Skycade is a business and either will get money for a reward or not get money and give no reward. Just like saying “hey I went to the local walmart so now can I get the bread from the bakery for free?” Give money to discord for a skycade reward? See it just doesn’t make sense...

aidanhh

bot pvper
Emerald
Diamond
butnuster3000
butnuster3000
Emerald
They aren’t money hungry, Skycade is a business and either will get money for a reward or not get money and give no reward. Just like saying “hey I went to the local walmart so now can I get the bread from the bakery for free?” Give money to discord for a skycade reward? See it just doesn’t make sense...
no lmao skycade is literally the only server doing this... even hypixel doesn't have this.... you're just so dumb u cant rly understand anything anti-skycade. its a stupid rule....

kylo

professional monkey, call me for birthday parties
Emerald
Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Emerald
the thing is, you CAN'T BUY IT LMAO

your statement is irrelevent. bread and **FUCKING EMOJIS** are nowhere near the same thing lmAO. you can't send a tiny picture into a server for free.

i don't mind the rule because i don't use emojis that frequently, but shit man, really? level 40? god damn.

KVDM_Gaming

KaveGem
KaveGem
no lmao skycade is literally the only server doing this... even hypixel doesn't have this.... you're just so dumb u cant rly understand anything anti-skycade. its a stupid rule....
the thing is, you CAN'T BUY IT LMAO

your statement is irrelevent. bread and **FUCKING EMOJIS** are nowhere near the same thing lmAO. you can't send a tiny picture into a server for free.

i don't mind the rule because i don't use emojis that frequently, but shit man, really? level 40? god damn.
Do you two want to CALM THE FUCK DOWN

aidanhh

bot pvper
Emerald
Diamond
butnuster3000
butnuster3000
Emerald

kylo

professional monkey, call me for birthday parties
Emerald
Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Emerald
aye man, like i said i don't use emojis a whole ton, but shiiit, sending 5000 messages just to get to level 40 (probably more, i don't know how xp works?!?!?) and send emojis? kinda wack if you ask me pal.

only reason i can see them doing this is to prevent the inappropriate anime girls doing questionable things

but y'know, whatever

Dragel_1

Dragel_1
Dragel_1
hy do nitro users have to be ranked or LEVEL 40 TO USE EMOJIS i asked and I
they are money hungry, you have to buy diamond before emerald, that is VERY money hungry bro so shush - Dragel Bagel <3

Delno_

Delno_
Delno_
dude why do nitro users have to be ranked or LEVEL 40 TO USE EMOJIS i asked and I got this response
View attachment 23105
like bro that's probably the worst reason to not let them use it....
they're paying 5-10$ (around £ 4-7) and then I got a response saying this after
View attachment 23106
and that just sounds so money hungry bro skycade is the only server I've ever seen to do this and its one of the worst rules ever dude 😳

remove it plz so @TheMutedOne can use the 4 quid i just spent on him plzplzplzpzlpzlzz
buy me nitro nerd

ANewHope

Hello There
Emerald
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Emerald
I agree 100%. We already paid enough for our ranks in-game let us all have nitro emojis in discord. I’m not going to pay 7 bucks a month for emerald to just use emojis.

KVDM_Gaming

KaveGem
KaveGem
they are money hungry, you have to buy diamond before emerald, that is VERY money hungry bro so shush - Dragel Bagel <3
Dude, that’s so fucking irrelevant, we are talking about nitro users getting a perk or buying it from skycade so shut up, you obviously only read the ‘money hungry’ part and not the whole post???

Dragel_1

Dragel_1
Dragel_1
Dude, that’s so fucking irrelevant, we are talking about nitro users getting a perk or buying it from skycade so shut up, you obviously only read the ‘money hungry’ part and not the whole post???
Sorry I don’t speak rando talk ❤

aidanhh

bot pvper
Emerald
Diamond
butnuster3000
butnuster3000
Emerald

KVDM_Gaming

KaveGem
KaveGem
no you didn't lmao you edited it as I was quoting it.... you know this...
Well yea sorta. But i realised straight away. That was really dumb to lie. Do you have to correct me tho?

Last edited:
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.