is this still in place? I can use nitro emojis no problem

Merci

Well for life gives you lemmons
Emerald
Diamond
BaldGurlMerci
BaldGurlMerci
Emerald
They aren’t money hungry, Skycade is a business and either will get money for a reward or not get money and give no reward. Just like saying “hey I went to the local walmart so now can I get the bread from the bakery for free?” Give money to discord for a skycade reward? See it just doesn’t make sense...
They get more than enough money. Diamond rank is £60 and what is useful out of it. Not much, maybe some perks like /glow and /d other than that. Useless. Gold rank is £50 right, afk bypas is the only reason people buy it. Eme rank, £67 for one month then £7 more for the next month. White chat and custom suffix. They over price their things to get more money.

Last edited:

Merci

Emerald
Diamond
BaldGurlMerci
BaldGurlMerci
Emerald

KVDM_Gaming

KaveGem
KaveGem
Well the people who buy it seem fine with it so stop complaining

ItxNova

custom title
ItxNova
ItxNova
i dont see why diamond doesnt get emojis as you pay like £60 for it lmfao

T2NA

muppet
Diamond
T2NA
T2NA
Diamond
Well the people who buy it seem fine with it so stop complaining
mate stop trying to white night skycade, you're the only prick on the server that doesn't think it's shit and is getting worse. and you're just blind if you think no one complains after they've bought it, because yes its mad overpriced and half the perks dont even work. You're fighting a losing battle so for your own sake please stop

KVDM_Gaming

KaveGem
KaveGem
mate stop trying to white night skycade, you're the only prick on the server that doesn't think it's shit and is getting worse. and you're just blind if you think no one complains after they've bought it, because yes its mad overpriced and half the perks dont even work. You're fighting a losing battle so for your own sake please stop
I’m just saying that if it’s too expensive then don’t get it

Dogy

Iron
xDogy
xDogy
Iron
Please shut the fuck up I DONT want to read this any longer your so annoying I swear your doing my head in with your stupid points and dumb threads

kylo

professional monkey, call me for birthday parties
Emerald
Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Emerald
mate stop trying to white night skycade
knight***

im joking cHILLLL LMAOOO

regardless, yea, you're being a bit biased kvdm. diamond rank is 80 fucking united states dollars. what do you get from it you ask? you get a cool blue prefix in front of your name!!! woahh join fireworks!! 80 dollars am i right? did i also tell you that you can put anything you want as a helmet? what?!

you're paying 80 USD for a fancy prefix, join fireworks, trails (that you can't use on most of the good gamemodes!!!), disguises (that you can't use on most of the good gamemodes!!!!), /1v1 (that you can only use from the hub, and that nobody uses!!!!), /hat (you can put a bone on your head, woohoo!)

like, i'm not trying to say that i didn't know what i was buying whenever i bought the rank, but like fuck, if you're charging $80 for mostly broken and useless cosmetics, at least let me use some **SHITTY EMOJIS** with the nitro that I already have. yeah, skycade is a business, but jesus christ, you could at least give ya donators some nice exclusive suffixes or name colors or literally just **anything**

yea, emerald gets a custom suffix, but you have to pay monthly for it, which most people don't want to pay 10 usd a month (120 USD a year!) for custom text in front of their name.

don't get me wrong, i don't regret buying my ranks, i'd like to support the server. but honestly they're just not giving donators anything, and I don't really expect anything, but at least let them use emojis.

that's all i've got to say!!!!!!!

Merci

Emerald
Diamond
BaldGurlMerci
BaldGurlMerci
Emerald
It may be too expensive to the average human. However, people on here decide to buy it themselves because they know they can afford it. Some people just want to donate to the server. Also most ranks are bought when there is a half off sale or somthing along those lines.

zonc

coffee
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Zoncc
Zoncc
Emerald
tbh i only got emerald so my text in chat is white

KVDM_Gaming

KaveGem
KaveGem
tbh i only got emerald so my text in chat is white
Not to be rude, but like, you seem to be flexing that you can afford 14AUD for a white text like it’s nothing

zonc

coffee
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Zoncc
Zoncc
Emerald
Not to be rude, but like, you seem to be flexing that you can afford 14AUD for a white text like it’s nothing
nah it was a mistake never buy a rank on this server

Imtomo1234

Diamond
Gold
Iron
Imtomo1234
Imtomo1234
Diamond
I can completely understand you on this one. Having to be a certain level to send emojis doesn't really work. I'm not gonna log in to discord every day just to get my exp up by having conversations. Emojis should be there from the beginning, as more use them than not. I shouldn't have to spend 60 pounds a week just to send what a 😀 face? Now that is ridiculous and to be fair, quite stupid. It ain't about rewards for spending money. If I can send emojis in my default messaging app, I should be able to here. It ain't about "being not a waste of money" it already is, and sometimes some people cant afford these monthly payments such as myself. If I log on to discord just to find I'm not a level to send an 😀 emoji that's messed up.

zonc

coffee
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Zoncc
Zoncc
Emerald
i mean i’m cripplingly depressed because i got banned from skycade discord which has made me cry so

kylo

Emerald
Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Emerald
dude what

you realize people donate to help out the server as well, right? it's not only about the perks, it's about supporting the server.

Imtomo1234

Diamond
Gold
Iron
Imtomo1234
Imtomo1234
Diamond
It does seem showy offy tho.

kylo

Emerald
Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Emerald
It does seem showy offy tho.
my dude, you're on a thread where a main discussion is RANKS. if you don't expect someone with a flashy rank to come in, you're clearly not very smart. it's his money, he can decide what he wants to do with it. he's not showing off, he's making a statement, you're just taking it the wrong way. and again, people buy ranks to support the server. it isn't only about the perks.

Imtomo1234

Diamond
Gold
Iron
Imtomo1234
Imtomo1234
Diamond
It seems it to people like me and many others who might not be necessarily able to spend money on the server. I'm not poor dont get me wrong. There are many others that I've seen in chat who really wish they could get it but are in my situation. I am quite smart actually, sometimes in more cases than others, and I never said that that was a bad thing! I'm just stating that to people like me who cant have ranks see that some people who have ranks tend to just show off their perks to others. Also the main focus of this thread actually isnt the ranks, it's about emojis in discord. With this I havent included everyone who has a rank in this, hence the wording some people.

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.