What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

oops

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzukiie

Diamond
suzukiie
suzukiie
Diamond
My IGN: suzukiie
Platform: Server
Punished by: Nocookies4me
Reason: Griefing, Stealing, Illegal Items
Date of punishment: 9/8/19
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: Goldiskeemstar tped me to a strong hold and was asking why it was underwater. I started hitting the end portal frame because I was bored and it broke into an actual block (at the time I didn’t know it was an illegal item) I thought it was cool to have an end portal frame and put it in my base in a shulker ( I didn’t want to place it again incase I couldn’t mine it back up) when I saw my shulkers being opened next to me I asked a friend (Cucca) why an admin would be opening my shulkers she said that it may be illegal items so I googled illegal items for Minecraft and found that end portal frames were illegal. I immediately threw the frames out and regret not asking any staff if they were illegal in the first place. I’m very sorry for having the frames and not asking if it was illegal ~ Suzukiie
Screenshot of punishment: 1568007413006.png

Th3VIk1ng

Weekend Warrior
Staff member
Th3Vik1ng
Th3Vik1ng
You have been aware for a long time that end frames are illegal on SMP so saying that you didn't know is a lie.. And lying in appeals is a big nono.

Denied and locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.