Status
Not open for further replies.

aidanhh

godly pvper best ww
Diamond
iggaAidan
iggaAidan
Diamond
s20 was shit honestly was a terrible season. Theres no comp, its so laggy and I found so many bugs that whole map. Also bcof is a joke, he knows nothing about factions and any suggestions he throws out the window. There were so many simple things he fucked up and refused to changed. Overall unless Simple comes back servers doomed. (Simple has been talking w noskill ab coming back).
shut up morphincat

Tiaoxea

Tiaoxea
Tiaoxea
Yeah s20 was a fucking mess
From the sf stack kill bug to ct logging not spawning a villager, it was full of errors.
Bcof literally had to make the rule of not being allowed to mine so he could keep players on factions. We'd be forced to stay on and protect our base while we were the only ones with value placed, so we couldnt even spend time raiding and could only sit on walls, which just made us even more bored of the server.

Doplh

Konerr
Konerr
3 things that every server needs to have
staff, players, anticheat
skycade has neither of those

69/10 wouldn't recomend

THE_GH0ST

You’re mom
Diamond
iiGhost
iiGhost
Diamond
Well if staff listened earlier when the server still had a chance maybe it wouldnt be dead but they didnt so they are fucked if they dont get a new content creator which they wont bc too much effort

Sai

ch33kyg4L
ch33kyg4L
I don’t completely hate it but skycade has its challenges. The gamemodes are dry, the community still toxic and staff getting away with so much. With a new manager I would hope things would have changed for the better. There have been slight changes but erhip ruined the staff team. IArepanda is inactive, zonc been reported so many times I’d need a 5th hand to count them on there and the devs making little to no changes on the server. I can only name 3 staff I would count very good. @Buryings @Incryptec and @HotDawger. All the others don’t care. Now onto the gamemodes. The past 2/3 seasons of fac have been terrible. So many people have disliked them. Smp has had little to no changes the only difference is you have no stuff. Creative is boring like who plays skycade for creative. And kit is very unfair for the good players. The kits are far to over powered. Sky block is just boring and basic nothing special but I know that for some reason many people still like it. When the new factions season comes up yea the player count will go up but not by enough skycades player count is slowly declining and it needs fixed. And I have never looked into rank perks and never plan on it but I don’t think the ranks are worth the money and need a lot more benefits. This is just my opinion not everyone will agree.
da poo youre literally 11 my guy stop trying to be the einstein of skycade you tool

Taka

TAKKA
TAKKA
old player here, from S7 onwards. most of us have moved on in life tbh. i just popped on the forum to look around and like I suspected the nonces in management have left, servers dying, and now jacks popularity can no longer fuel the server. rest in piss skycade, you where good while you lasted.

ItxNova

better than negative
Diamond
FemboyExecutive
FemboyExecutive
Diamond
old player here, from S7 onwards. most of us have moved on in life tbh. i just popped on the forum to look around and like I suspected the nonces in management have left, servers dying, and now jacks popularity can no longer fuel the server. rest in piss skycade, you where good while you lasted.
jack doesnt even have anything to do with cade anymore lool

Astra112

Loves like a star.
Diamond
Ramshella
Ramshella
Diamond
Server is on its way out unless they make major improvements
The only way I see this server surviving is by getting a new YT to promote, and that Is just not going to happen

THE_GH0ST

You’re mom
Diamond
iiGhost
iiGhost
Diamond
No going back to how it was im done with the server just like everyone else basically

L dance skycade 🤡🤡

Salmon

KingSalmon
KingSalmon
if you people think skycade is so shit and will die how about you leave the server? you guys still being here and posting about how shit it is clearly says you do care about this server. If you REALLY hated skycade you wouldnt even be here

Astra112

Loves like a star.
Diamond
Ramshella
Ramshella
Diamond
if you people think skycade is so shit and will die how about you leave the server? you guys still being here and posting about how shit it is clearly says you do care about this server. If you REALLY hated skycade you wouldnt even be here
The server wasn't always shit.

Seemlessly

Demote the cof
Diamond
Iron
Seemlessly
Seemlessly
Diamond
Most of us have been playing for years, we all known this community and like it. It’s also hard to leave a server you’ve played for years and years and just watch it die. Us talking shit about the server is is being frustrated at how wrong it’s being run, and the terrible choices they keep making.

aidanhh

godly pvper best ww
Diamond
iggaAidan
iggaAidan
Diamond
Most of us have been playing for years, we all known this community and like it. It’s also hard to leave a server you’ve played for years and years and just watch it die. Us talking shit about the server is is being frustrated at how wrong it’s being run, and the terrible choices they keep making.
shut up morphincat

THE_GH0ST

You’re mom
Diamond
iiGhost
iiGhost
Diamond
Shut up random

AstroStqr✧

Skycade Influencer
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
This server has progressively gotten worse and worse over the years, which is honestly quite sad. I’m not an og player by any means but I’ve spent my fair share of time here, enough to drastically notice the change for the worse. It used to be fun to play on here, but it’s really been driven into the ground recently. I don’t think Skycade will ever hit that peak point ever again, but with how things are run now I honestly hope that it gets better, not for my interest but for those who still play / want to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.