Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreenBanner

master of running
Iron
ItsGren
ItsGren
Iron
This server has progressively gotten worse and worse over the years, which is honestly quite sad. I’m not an og player by any means but I’ve spent my fair share of time here, enough to drastically notice the change for the worse. It used to be fun to play on here, but it’s really been driven into the ground recently. I don’t think Skycade will ever hit that peak point ever again, but with how things are run now I honestly hope that it gets better, not for my interest but for those who still play / want to play
Yeah, it's never gonna get to it's peak, but I think, it *could* get up to 300 players per day, if they put the effort in.

Icecubebrother

Icecubebrother
Icecubebrother
i hate skycade but i wanna see the server get better

AidenLikesPancakes

bigman
Diamond
Iron
bigfatjuicynuts_
bigfatjuicynuts_
Diamond
@TheGreenBanner are you the only person making threads on the forums these days all i see are your posts

stonercanoe

Iron
Stoner2008
Stoner2008
Iron
the green banner is always on forums!

MexicanMonday

MexicanMonday
MexicanMonday
Hi! I was reading this thread, and was thinking, has skycade gotten any better from the autumn of last year (September to November) Personally, I think yes. In regards to state of the server, it has gotten MUCH better imo. Now, my reasons for this are;
Good gamemodes: I think the gamemodes are ok enough. From interviewing people in SW, factions season 20 has seen to gone well. Also KitPVP is ok. But reset sb :mad:

Good enough staff: I guess this one is more subjective, but I've had a good experience with the staff so far. And we have good helpers like ash, creepz and merci.

Managment listening to us mostly: Tickets were suggested for the discord and have been implemented. More suggestion threads for gamemodes, made by managers, so more people can suggest things. There might be some hiccups (smp) but overall it's good. I liked hypews openness in the update about kitpvp. I think more stuff like this could come back. Maybe adding onto the the dev blogs, blogs, which could let gamemode managers speak their mind about resets and updates

Community involvmenet: Ever since KitMap, there has been a load more events. There was the sumo, which was hot (hovis best) and then there was the karoke which was amazing. Same with movie nights. Also their has been those dev blogs. And I can't forget build comps! They are v fun to be in, and I would reccomend joining. Also it lets people show their creative side. 10/10

It's not all daises and leprechauns however.

The playercount has gone down over the past week. Theres been no major events, but maybe thats because of the competitive faction season ending. Also, I feel staff are being accepted without much thought. Through no fault of their own, new helpers, who are being accepted, then their j day gets extended, and then they get demoted. As I said, its through no fault of their own, but they have their hopes being putting up, only to be demoted or resigning a few weeks later. Also, MVP needs more perks, as stated by AJLovesgaming19, here

Recently, nitro boosters got more perks (which they ned imo) but MVP, especially for discord, doesn't have much. Even being able to choose a name color would be nice ig.

However, this isn't all about me, myself and I. The main reason I created this thread is to gauge your opinion on the server. So, vote in the poll, and reply to this thread. However, don't just say dead lol. I would rather you say what is wrong, and how you would improve it, (like i did with skycade weekly interview coming tommorrow)

Anyway, ima go back to being afk on my bouncy duck on kitpvp. Bye!
Very interesting read 😊

AstroStqr✧

Skycade Influencer
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Thanks! I don't know how this thread is still active a month after its creation.
Controversial topic, bound to get every Skycadian excited to shittalk something or someone once again

Astra112

Loves like a star.
Diamond
Ramshella
Ramshella
Diamond
Controversial topic, bound to get every Skycadian excited to shittalk something or someone once again
Please never use the term "Skycadians" ever again.

AstroStqr✧

Skycade Influencer
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Please never use the term "Skycadians" ever again.
What's wrong with this term it describes every player here quite accurately

hypews

very epic
Staff member
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Jr. Dev
hypews
hypews
Jr. Dev
this is still going?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.