What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OSMS Voting Result and Future

TogepiMax

SpOoPy 🥚
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
Hello guys, I've just counted up the votes for who our new OSMS President is and he is......
PIGMATT!!!!!!!
Also, I have made another role for the person who got second place in the election, vice president! The new OSMS Vice President is......
TESSIEBEAR76!!!!!
The president's and vice president's role are to kick players whom don't follow the four basic rules (and any additional rules they may have), call for reelection (not until a week after the previous election has occurred), create official OSMS threads, and settle player disputes. On the discord (pm me to get link) they get a cool name as well and can manage the discord too.

Also, I will instead of being president, I will be the founder now. This gives me the privilege to settle disputes between our president and our vice president, create official OSMS threads, and call for society deletion. I will still be able to review applications, but the people whom I've denied can reapply with TessieBear76 or PigMatt reviewing the application.

If you, the community, think this voting results are unfair, you can call for an "impeachment" of any of the members. Though, to do that, you must at least two-thirds of the total group to call them for impeachment.

If PigMatt or TessieBear76 retire, there is an immediate reelection, no matter the circumstances.

Ping List: (You guys all asked to be pinged)
@GamingMTY
@rk0660
@AstroStqr✧
@Sara7645
@ProfessorSlimez
@DKW
@ItzNoah
@blooff
@Bubble1118
@MarvelDC
@PigMatt
@Pokemonfan10
@OfficiallyCelled
@CuteCutie.Cucca
@Worthiy
@sister_shenai
@equartz
@xDartz

Last edited:

PigMatt

Powered by Bacon 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
I cant wait to continue demoting minimods (used to as minimod manager until i got lazy) as da big boss <3

Beaverman1

I'm like FitMC, But for SkyCade
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
wait why am i not there
Im seriously gonna strangle you if this wasnt a mistake

PigMatt

Powered by Bacon 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
@Beaverman1 After review, it appears you were not interested in being pinged, or did not respond YES to the question regarding it. Here is a quote from your application. Please contact me, TessieBear76 or TogepiMax
5. Would you liked to be pinged anytime we do OSMS-related content? idk wut that is

rk0660

Staff member
Diamond
rk0660
rk0660
Honorable founder, president, Vice President, residing mini mods, and spectators, thank you for uniting to hear my post. I write this with the deepest regret to inform you that this has violated the single most important concept that has ever crossed the human mind- inclusion. How can we, as a minimod nation, stand united whilst we are so apart? The fundamental cause of this unity is that us minimods had no say in who would represent us. It is fundamental that we have a say in who can and will represent us, and only that will lead us to success. George Washington, Nelson Mandela, Mohandas Gandhi - all crucial influences elected by the people. It is pertinent that we host a re-election including all mini mods, where we can come together as a union and pass obstacles as a team. Thank you.

GamingMTY

All the best birthdays are in September <o/
Iron
MattyDidAnOOF
MattyDidAnOOF
Iron
I didn't even get chosen to be elected wow

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Emerald
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Emerald
if i got president i would disband

DrJacoby12

DrJacoby12
DrJacoby12
GG 🐷

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Honorable founder, president, Vice President, residing mini mods, and spectators, thank you for uniting to hear my post. I write this with the deepest regret to inform you that this has violated the single most important concept that has ever crossed the human mind- inclusion. How can we, as a minimod nation, stand united whilst we are so apart? The fundamental cause of this unity is that us minimods had no say in who would represent us. It is fundamental that we have a say in who can and will represent us, and only that will lead us to success. George Washington, Nelson Mandela, Mohandas Gandhi - all crucial influences elected by the people. It is pertinent that we host a re-election including all mini mods, where we can come together as a union and pass obstacles as a team. Thank you.
These are the truest words ever spoken 😭😭 never been so touched before in my life

PigMatt

Powered by Bacon 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
your fired :)

Lol jk
Thanks!

Xechro

25/7/19 was a good day ❤️ | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
someone just had an English exam.

TogepiMax

SpOoPy 🥚
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
I cant wait to continue demoting minimods (used to as minimod manager until i got lazy) as da big boss <3
xd
wait why am i not there
Im seriously gonna strangle you if this wasnt a mistake
my answer is the same as pigmatt's:
@Beaverman1 After review, it appears you were not interested in being pinged, or did not respond YES to the question regarding it. Here is a quote from your application. Please contact me, TessieBear76 or TogepiMax
my answer is the same as astro's :
These are the truest words ever spoken 😭😭 never been so touched before in my life
if i got president i would disband
ill use a quote to show you how wrong you are:
Also, I will instead of being president, I will be the founder now. This gives me the privilege to settle disputes between our president and our vice president, create official OSMS threads, and call for society deletion.
The president, nor the vice president, can call for this society to disband, only me. The only reason why I would do that is if our group gets too toxic or too many members quit.
someone just had an English exam.
no, he just wanted to try and be the Abraham Lincoln of this group, i think
dont harrass me if im wrong

GamingMTY

Iron
MattyDidAnOOF
MattyDidAnOOF
Iron
The message stated in this post is beyond my deepest emotions. The reason we joined together to from this group was to minimod everyone. That's what we've done. Words couldn't have been stated better young RK.

GamingMTY

Iron
MattyDidAnOOF
MattyDidAnOOF
Iron
xd

my answer is the same as pigmatt's:

my answer is the same as astro's :

ill use a quote to show you how wrong you are:

The president, nor the vice president, can call for this society to disband, only me. The only reason why I would do that is if our group gets too toxic or too many members quit.

no, he just wanted to try and be the Abraham Lincoln of this group, i think
dont harrass me if im wrong
Wheres the discord

TogepiMax

SpOoPy 🥚
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
I didn't even get chosen to be elected wow
well, you didn't thumbs up the post
well, i read the post even further and deeper, and it seems you are calling for a re-election. Since you have had 7 people like it within a few hours, I will allow it to count as a reelection call, and as such, you will need 16 people to like this post. Also, you seem to be calling for everyone to be in the election..... Well, if we allow everyone, won't everyone vote for themselves, causing an eternal stalemate between everyone in the community, causing friendships to shatter, wars to start, and rivalries to heighten. Is this what you want to happen to our community?

TogepiMax

SpOoPy 🥚
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond

Fancy_Dinners_

Wannabe Lawyer
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
Anyone else up for recruitment of the Toxic society?