What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pay respects to the fallen soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenvdWest

Cxxl
Cxxl
Skycade has a habit of demoting the best staff for some reason

Fancy_Dinners_

Wannabe Lawyer
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
May you forever be remembered, gl on life

Argonyte

The Fallen Knight
MVP
Diamond
xVolt_
xVolt_
MVP
I would at this point comment something witty and creative, but looking at the shitfest this thread has become, I would rather just say Bcof continue to keep singing. Someday you gonna go famous boi.

Koronotchi

pce
Diamond
Iron
Kezdero
Kezdero
Diamond
I'm gonna miss you Bcof ! All the best from me (for like the 5th time now or something)

MarvelDC

forgets functions I wrote yesterday
Staff member
Diamond
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
I am too going to miss you, Bcof, the only dev I could pick on :(

Haidertheking

Haidertheking
Haidertheking
Im not and I dont really focus on that grammar, but again why did you reply?
Sazo you failed the test.
Dumbo

Last edited:

Sazo

Stomache
Stomache
They mad what they can do is only play with fire, ahahahhahah everyone has a reason to get banned and its probably a great reason. He despite been playing a lot of off-duty which he could probably get demoted of. But I don't care XD. He ain't my idol. and I don't know him. dab dab dab on them nooobs. Plus it ain't a thing to cry over a block game. He ain't your hero, a hero is someone who sacrifice for someone's life and it has many definitions, that's why I don't really care. But you seem to. Because he's probably your idol. lol. anyways I don't understand why you keep replying when you just can dislike or like or whatever you do. As I said I love dramatic things to happen and that people crys about I don't understand it even in a block game. dab dab. Just play the game, live a life. And after this he's moving on to something else hopefully something more useful.
Grammar Bro, Are you like 5?

AidenLikesPancakes

Bedrock Miner
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Diamond
Aiden you the one that got banned LOL ahahahhahah get rekt keep dabbing on them haters. /o/
They mad what they can do is only play with fire, ahahahhahah everyone has a reason to get banned and its probably a great reason. He despite been playing a lot of off-duty which he could probably get demoted of. But I don't care XD. He ain't my idol. and I don't know him. dab dab dab on them nooobs. Plus it ain't a thing to cry over a block game. He ain't your hero, a hero is someone who sacrifice for someone's life and it has many definitions, that's why I don't really care. But you seem to. Because he's probably your idol. lol. anyways I don't understand why you keep replying when you just can dislike or like or whatever you do. As I said I love dramatic things to happen and that people crys about I don't understand it even in a block game. dab dab. Just play the game, live a life. And after this he's moving on to something else hopefully something more useful.
are you actually stupid or something

TessieBear76

imagine being a minimod
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBearr
TessieBearr
Diamond
can you just like get off this thread, this thread was supposed to be a nice tribute to bcof; not some shitty post to hate on him with. this thread was clearly meant to be a nice thread so just stop. you aren’t wanted here

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
rip bcof- glad to see your sticking around

Haidertheking

Haidertheking
Haidertheking
can you just like get off this thread, this thread was supposed to be a nice tribute to bcof; not some shitty post to hate on him with. this thread was clearly meant to be a nice thread so just stop. you aren’t wanted here
This is the community as long as they reply to me I can keep going so Idc. What you guys say because it doesn't provoke me. Because you started this and it is not ending until I see it's finished.

Sazo

Stomache
Stomache
This is the community as long as they reply to me I can keep going so Idc. What you guys say because it doesn't provoke me. Because you started this and it is not ending until I see it's finished.
go away random

AidenLikesPancakes

Bedrock Miner
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Diamond
alright listen here, we all came here to talk about how good bcof was as a staff member and how we wish him luck for the future, but no. you need to ruin it because you think you are so fucking important, thanks for ruining this thread you clown

MarvelDC

forgets functions I wrote yesterday
Staff member
Diamond
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
Please stay on topic, not making starting/continuing arguments.

alright listen here, we all came here to talk about how good bcof was as a staff member and how we wish him luck for the future, but no. you need to ruin it because you think you are so fucking important, thanks for ruining this thread you clown
Please be respectful, it's only provoking more arguments. (y)

Kwuffin

no
Diamond
_____________yes
_____________yes
Diamond
@Haidertheking This guy is leaving the staff team, it's obviously a hard time for him. I donated him 1,69 EUR to cheer him up, and you're here bashing on him.
Your parents are doing an awful job at teaching you what common manners are.

Bcof, I'll miss you as a staff member, but I'm happy to see that you're a good sport about it and not get toxic over a demotion. <3

Fallen

Lover of WelshAlex
Diamond
Mufscuit
Mufscuit
Diamond
Bcof, you were a good guy and an alright staff member. Based on the server you were on, this is the highest one can aspire to. Congrats on the run, and have a nice life.

Leaaa_

𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷 = 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
vLea
vLea
Emerald
Status
Not open for further replies.