What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pepsimax faction (/f top #3) (richest players)

Death

waffle_max
waffle_max
hello! are you interested in joining the f top 3 faction "pepsimax" which is in partnership with @Tickle and his faction "thundrboys"?

working very hard on getting /f top 2 very soon!

in the past 24 hours we have raided the following factions:

Nexus
Arkham
Berlin (/f top #1)

what will I get when I join?
Well this faction is full of the richest players on the server. being billionaires with no base, but we have a member base which isnt used by the main people in the faction, so if you are willing to work hard for a lot of money, then this is for you!

this is our base (image below)

you can get to the base by doing /f home (image below)

as you can see it gives you instructions on how to make money. the free grinder we offer has over 1,500 spider spawners meaning you can make bank from afking it!

okay so you're probably asking yourself how you join this faction. simply reply to thread with answers to these questions

to any joke replies that like to put "age: 7 xDDDDD" i would like to inform you now that you're not funny, you never will be and need to take a long hard look in the mirror pal!

QUESTIONS:

do you talk in discord?:

how would you rate yourself at pvp out of 10?:

what did you eat for breakfast this morning?:

how many hours do you reckon you'll be on for a day?:

you a squeaker?:

respect?:

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:

Br0wsky

Iron
Br0wsky
Br0wsky
Iron
freestyle it yo
Berlin soon #3

Testified

Testified
Testified
Ayy The best fac right here, I am the CO leader and I can confirm that it is an amazing experience to play with this fun faction and their allies thundrboys.
EVERYONE apply to have a great time!

Parmanbir

Diamond
Parmanbir
Parmanbir
Diamond
hello! are you interested in joining the f top 3 faction "pepsimax" which is in partnership with @Tickle and his faction "thundrboys"?

working very hard on getting /f top 2 very soon!

Nexus
Arkham
Berlin (/f top #1)

what will I get when I join?
Well this faction is full of the richest players on the server. being billionaires with no base, but we have a member base which isnt used by the main people in the faction, so if you are willing to work hard for a lot of money, then this is for you!

this is our base (image below)

you can get to the base by doing /f home (image below)

as you can see it gives you instructions on how to make money. the free grinder we offer has over 1,500 spider spawners meaning you can make bank from afking it!

okay so you're probably asking yourself how you join this faction. simply reply to thread with answers to these questions

to any joke replies that like to put "age: 7 xDDDDD" i would like to inform you now that you're not funny, you never will be and need to take a long hard look in the mirror pal!

QUESTIONS:

do you talk in discord?:

what did you eat for breakfast this morning?:

how many hours do you reckon you'll be on for a day?:

you a squeaker?:

respect?:

GOOD LUCK!
Eww

ItzNovaaa

matty is a qt
Emerald
Diamond
ItxNova
ItxNova
Emerald

do you talk in discord?: yes

how would you rate yourself at pvp out of 10?: 7

what did you eat for breakfast this morning?: pepsimax obvs

how many hours do you reckon you'll be on for a day?: I can be on for events

you a squeaker?: nahh

respect?: respect

entzel

Ennt
Ennt

do you talk in discord?: yes

how would you rate yourself at pvp out of 10?: 7

what did you eat for breakfast this morning?: pepsimax obvs

how many hours do you reckon you'll be on for a day?: I can be on for events

you a squeaker?: nahh

respect?: respect
Accepted, weird breakfast choice though maybe try eating something. It’s possible for you to pass out during minecraft pvp without any breakfast. Strongly advise against it, a friend of mine ended up in hospital due to having only a can of red bull for breakfast. Stay safe.

FagieX

Iluvwhitegirls69
Iluvwhitegirls69

do you talk in discord?: can't rn, cos mic is broken, and can't order one cos of quarantine, but when I have ofc

what did you eat for breakfast this morning?: toast lol

how many hours do you reckon you'll be on for a day?: 2-4, I'm pretty good at pvp so I'll come events

you a squeaker?: nah

respect?: ofc

extra: I'll need stuff cos i've just joined, but I don't drop to bots so dont worry and I can grind too

entzel

Ennt
Ennt
Denied looking for people who can talk in discord

Fancy_Dinners_

I'm the Boss 😎
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron

do you talk in discord?: I ate my mic

how would you rate yourself at pvp out of 10?: 100000

what did you eat for breakfast this morning?: Coca Cola

how many hours do you reckon you'll be on for a day?:around 1hr because my mom says so

you a squeaker?: Yeeeeesss xdxzd

entzel

Ennt
Ennt

do you talk in discord?: I ate my mic

how would you rate yourself at pvp out of 10?: 100000

what did you eat for breakfast this morning?: Coca Cola

how many hours do you reckon you'll be on for a day?:around 1hr because my mom says so

you a squeaker?: Yeeeeesss xdxzd
If I played this game all day and every day but was still bad at the game, as well as being a random I would decide to spend my time being an annoying child who nobody likes too, don't worry you can change for the better soon I'm sure of it.

Fancy_Dinners_

I'm the Boss 😎
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
If I played this game all day and every day but was still bad at the game, as well as being a random I would decide to spend my time being an annoying child who nobody likes too, don't worry you can change for the better soon I'm sure of it.
lol, so much anger

Hairball

LilHairball
LilHairball
Dw, I had very long look and I still look beautiful

do you talk in discord?: Maybe (if im home alone)

how would you rate yourself at pvp out of 10?: yeah... lets just say im shit...

what did you eat for breakfast this morning?: dreams

how many hours do you reckon you'll be on for a day?: Maybe couple hours every now and then. I got lot to do irl

you a squeaker?: high voice: check, profanities: check, puberty: far behind (****, looks like im not squaker)

respect?: umm... well... it depends how you treat me. I respect you if you respect me.

entzel

Ennt
Ennt
Dw, I had very long look and I still look beautiful

do you talk in discord?: Maybe (if im home alone)

how would you rate yourself at pvp out of 10?: yeah... lets just say im shit...

what did you eat for breakfast this morning?: dreams

how many hours do you reckon you'll be on for a day?: Maybe couple hours every now and then. I got lot to do irl

you a squeaker?: high voice: check, profanities: check, puberty: far behind (****, looks like im not squaker)

respect?: umm... well... it depends how you treat me. I respect you if you respect me.
Accepted, however again I must refer back to the breakfast question, that’s not good for your self confidence. Here at the Pepsimax faction we make sure our members are feeling good, don’t give up on your dreams pal!

entzel

Ennt
Ennt
Yeah berlin are great, they have insane players such as N1NeverDrop, ANEWHope and Bcof, all insane at minecraft and too good for me.

Jcmwheels

Diamond
jcmwheels
jcmwheels
Diamond

Nexus
Arkham
Berlin (/f top #1)

GOOD LUCK!
Why do you think that raiding Arkham was hard literally we quit and have already been raided before Well done