What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Petition to get Batub Staff

Should Batub become a staff member?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markury

short and salty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
MVP
Emerald
Diamond
Markury
Markury
MVP
Henlo. As many of you skyblockers and forums users may know, Batub is awesome. He is the best minimod I've ever met, and I definitely think he is worthy of becoming staff. Even with his other irl responsibilities, Batub always manages manages to make it onto the server every day. And it's not like he's on for an insignificant amount of time, either. He is not for a solid chunk of the day and grinds, helps people. and is one of the most friendly players I know. He is generous, too; he is always giving out money and helping people out even during the times when he doesn't have that much to begin with. Even though he is a bit self-conscious about talking out loud, he does it anyway and you could not tell that whatsoever from the way he talks in chat.

This post's purpose is to act as a petition for Batub to pursue becoming a staff member and get iiSpace to understand how much of the community stands behind him.

All in all, 19/11 recommend Batub for staff. Please like and respond to this post if you agree and let everyone know the positive experiences you have had with Batub.

Love you,
~Mark

P.S.
Batub did not ask for this. Batub does not know about this thread and let's keep it that way. I also do not know about any pending staff applications Batub has (if any). This is simply my way of helping to prove how good of a staff member Batub would be, whether it's to sway the decision of iiSpace or himself. <3

Last edited:

OG_Unknown

the peepee poopoo man
Diamond
Iron
NanaCraft7
NanaCraft7
Diamond
Hey i voted yes because me and Batub are good friends and we both actually got 4 things in common and we both just minimod all the time xd and hes just nice and fun to talk with and could help others really good! I would love to see him as a staff member!

69420/7 would recommend Batub for staff!

*ehem* Love you 3000
-Doggo

Myu

MVP
Diamond
Riasa
Riasa
MVP
Anyone selling skeleton spawners? :D

OG_Unknown

the peepee poopoo man
Diamond
Iron
NanaCraft7
NanaCraft7
Diamond

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
Henlo. As many of you skyblockers and forums users may know, Batub is awesome. He is the best minimod I've ever met, and I definitely think he is worthy of becoming staff. Even with his other irl responsibilities, Batub always manages manages to make it onto the server every day. And it's not like he's on for an insignificant amount of time, either. He is not for a solid chunk of the day and grinds, helps people. and is one of the most friendly players I know. He is generous, too; he is always giving out money and helping people out even during the times when he doesn't have that much to begin with. Even though he is a bit self-conscious about talking out loud, he does it anyway and you could not tell that whatsoever from the way he talks in chat.

This post's purpose is to act as a petition for Batub to pursue becoming a staff member and get iiSpace to understand how much of the community stands behind him.

All in all, 19/11 recommend Batub for staff. Please like and respond to this post if you agree and let everyone know the positive experiences you have had with Batub.

Love you,
~Mark

P.S.
Batub did not ask for this. Batub does not know about this thread and let's keep it that way. I also do not know about any pending staff applications Batub has (if any). This is simply my way of helping to prove how good of a staff member Batub would be, whether it's to sway the decision of iiSpace or himself. <3
this is not gonna help his chances lmao

PigMatt