What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[Players should not see this until fixed] /claim giveblocks blockdoubling when u have friends

Injected_Pie

Injected_Pie
Injected_Pie
sorry for my broken english

Your IGN: Injected_Pie

Where is the bug happening? (Factions, Skyblock, Discord, etc.): SMP

Brief description of the bug: /claim giveblocks blockdoubling after adding a person to the claim
1 alone = 5000/5000 doing a claim = 0/5000
now where the bug is

adding 1 friend and the friend gifting blocks -> it still says 0/5000 but I can expand the claim and can go to -5000/5000 in my case I was like -49xx/5000 but I seems like u get here 10k too.
ok just "visual bug" here when it isnt
getting a second friend on the server gives me 5k the counter goes up to 0 but not over 0/5000 but I can go to -10k = +10k blocks
3rd one: it goes up to -5k and I can resize until -15k

and so on

Describe how to do the bug: I just did but here is it in short anyway
u need 3 or more accounts smp
1. claim as much as possible
2. get a friend online and gift blocks
3. use all the new blocks until -5k/5k
4. get the next one on the server and let em gift the blocks -> it goes back to 0/5k
5. resize until -10k/5k

extrastuff:
our claim is right now 34542 (thats how I realized it also worked the first time) ~35k of the 20k we should be able to use

option 1. We can resize the claim down to 20k because I did not notice it right away just after the resize

option 2. I get 3 more friends (we are a group of 10 and 4 are in the claim group rn) on the server so they can give me the blocks [and then they go right back to world of warcraft :(]

option 3. you let us use the claim and let me at stay -15k (until wow gets boring and the come anyway)

I will be ingame for the next 4h and tomorrow at 5pm (gmt+1) if u have questions

Last edited:

Aciv

LuqDude
LuqDude
You do realize that these are public and anyone can see these... right?

Injected_Pie

Injected_Pie
Injected_Pie
yes I ask for staff only visibility
1568093105683.png
I also wanted to test it on alts to check it is reproducible and I got no response

Fancy_Dinners_

Wannabe Lawyer
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
yes I ask for staff only visibility
View attachment 16076
I also wanted to test it on alts to check it is reproducible and I got no response
Basically welsh doesn’t care and they already have enough bugs so feel free to abuse the hell out of this