What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

playing my favourite gamemode skycade shitpvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

aidanhh

a rando
Emerald
Diamond
aidanhh
aidanhh
Emerald
no way guys guess what the servers fucking unplayable once again woohoo guys u must have a world record like what the actual hell is this
how bad can a server get holy
and before u comment its just my internet it aint my internet fam i have 30 - 120 ping the whole time and the chat is spamming lag it aint my internet

pipecek

pipecek
pipecek
no way guys guess what the servers fucking unplayable once again woohoo guys u must have a world record like what the actual hell is this
and before u comment its just my internet it aint my internet fam i have 30 - 120 ping the whole time and the chat is spamming lag it aint my internet

Just because the servers got scuffed up, doesn't mean you have to make an entire forums thread about it...

ItzNovaaa

heehee scots ducc
Emerald
Diamond
ItxNova
ItxNova
Emerald
Just because the servers got scuffed up, doesn't mean you have to make an entire forums thread about it...
yes it does

aidanhh

a rando
Emerald
Diamond
aidanhh
aidanhh
Emerald
yes it does lmfao cuz im letting it be known that the server is absolute shit and unplayable so they can work on it and fix it so i can play on the server ive spent alot of money on :)

SpicyCabzPlayz

GardenWarrior
GardenWarrior

their budget is like in the negatives

pipecek

pipecek
pipecek
yes it does lmfao cuz im letting it be known that the server is absolute shit and unplayable so they can work on it and fix it so i can play on the server ive spent alot of money on :)
It lasted around 10 minutes, if it were 30 minutes or more I wouldn't say anything, but 10 minutes?

aidanhh

a rando
Emerald
Diamond
aidanhh
aidanhh
Emerald
It lasted around 10 minutes, if it were 30 minutes or more I wouldn't say anything, but 10 minutes?
nope still going on my guy r u blind or smth

OG_

Vexed_420
Vexed_420
best eu btw

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
At the time of this thread being made all the gamemodes were experiencing a lot of lag, it wasn't just kitpvp, it's now fixed.

Fent

Fentamon
Fentamon
At the time of this thread being made all the gamemodes were experiencing a lot of lag, it wasn't just kitpvp, it's now fixed.
Its not fixed until the devs actually deal with soup reg and make a map that doesn’t frame drop.

aidanhh

a rando
Emerald
Diamond
aidanhh
aidanhh
Emerald
GG on fixing it guys! Mustve been very hard.

Parroting_Is_God

10000000000000cc
10000000000000cc
don’t use the proxy ip

Ruster

If your negative in any way your blocked
Diamond
RusterMC
RusterMC
Diamond
Maybe be a little less toxic? Hmmm

aidanhh

a rando
Emerald
Diamond
aidanhh
aidanhh
Emerald
Maybe be a little less toxic? Hmmm
no lmao ive spent alot of money if this server and if its suddenly literally unplayable ima be a bit toxic ab it ngllllll

mickey_mouse07

CllmDsny
CllmDsny
Lol it’s fine to make a post about this but probably don’t swear in your post and title. It’s one of the forum rules.

Dogy

Iron
xDogy
xDogy
Iron
It really does mean that

Status
Not open for further replies.