What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Please Be Clear What Is Banned On Skyblock.

Zetsu Yami

Zetsu_Yami
Zetsu_Yami
So, to get right into it I've been playing for a few days and didn't know that any items were banned and the rules and signs I read didn't mention it to me. Tonight I spent a few hours building a hopper minecart system to pick up items and I can't seem to create the hopper minecart itself. The last piece of the puzzle and it won't fit together... It's very frustrating as a new player to skyblock that I was not told this beforehand, The only reason I found out was because I asked the chat where someone explained to me that it's banned as it causes lag. Fair point, I get it. All I'm asking is if somebody could make it clear while on the server (Maybe in the tutorial) that some items are banned so you'll need to get creative. Sorry for the rant I just feel as I've wasted hours of work. Peace out ~ZY

MarvelDC

Spectacles
Helper
Diamond
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
Helper
The update was shown on the Discord before the forums were back up, so if you didn't or couldn't use Discord, you would need to rely on the playerbase to spread the updates.

The team are lacking communication, but they are improving.

Perhaps a good idea would be to make a MOTD style message, when a new update is out, to be shown when the player logs in. It would allow 99.9% of the playerbase to know that there was a game changing update to avoid problems like yours and punishments.

Zetsu Yami

Zetsu_Yami
Zetsu_Yami
New players can't get banned items, however if they are already around before the ban then I guess thats fair enough. What I meant by getting creative is you'll need to think of ways to work around the bans... Not actual creative, Sorry I was not clear.

Honeydewharibo

Iron
Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
Iron
New players can't get banned items, however if they are already around before the ban then I guess thats fair enough. What I meant by getting creative is you'll need to think of ways to work around the bans... Not actual creative, Sorry I was not clear.
/rules ingame? not sure if it specifys about banned blocks

baseballTY

Diamond
Baaseball
Baaseball
Diamond
Honey what