What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Possible Discord/Forums Custom Colours?

Celmestra

Professional KOTH Capper.
Emerald
Diamond
Celmestra
Celmestra
Emerald
In this thread I will be discussing a possible addition which I think would be quite cool.

So currently on the Discord, you can only get special colours by buying a rank with that colour, but the colours get overridden, meaning you only get the highest rank you owns colour.

The possible addition is, to add the bought colours on the store to affect your Discord colour. OR to add a thing where a certain rank can change their colour to whatever they want. I think these would be a nice addition to the discord.

Another thing I’d like to discuss if possible is the addition of Forums colours? It’d work similar to the changes I suggest for the Discord Colours.

Just remember that these are only my opinions! Thanks for reading! :)

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Emerald
Diamond
Hampuu
Hampuu
Emerald
GIVE ME PURPLE COLOR IN DISC
If only welsh was here so I can swish him and get it :((

JustWibbly

small cringy yter
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
MyNameIsNotFinn
MyNameIsNotFinn
Emerald
This could be cool, though I don't know if people's forums usernames can be set to different colours in Xenforo

Celmestra

Professional KOTH Capper.
Emerald
Diamond
Celmestra
Celmestra
Emerald
This could be cool, though I don't know if people's forums usernames can be set to different colours in Xenforo
Don’t quote me on this, but I’m pretty sure you can.

Sjeminee

cChimney
cChimney
Maybe it could be possible to make custom forum names like bold and rainbow for donators for example emerald diamond

Chube

hi dad im disappointment
Diamond
Iron
ZombifiedPig
ZombifiedPig
Diamond
i think, if you buy a custom colour/rank, the rank/color will go on your name and you can change it
so because i bought a purple coloured name, and diamond rank, i could choose for my forums name color to be purple or cyan
idk lol

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Custom colors would make the discord look messy and the forums would look weird imo

LittleViking

Iron
LittleViking
LittleViking
Iron
Give me Dark blue in Discord I have it in mc why can't I have it in Discord

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple