What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Prestige

TrySimple

Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Diamond
To prestige on kitpvp is 100k coins, that’s fine, but there’s 100 levels of prestige, meaning you’d need 10 mil coins to reach max, as of now we know everything will reset the next reset including prestige.

I want to suggest either keeping prestige levels through multiple kitpvp resets allowing those players to keep the kits that come along with the prestige level
Or
Make prestiging a lot cheaper, I can see it being better to have the first few levels be between 25k-40k or something going upwards as it would bring down the cost a lot more and doing it the same way where the only big increase in cost is every 10 levels where some of the kits for prestiges are.

hiccups1234

Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Hiccupps
Hiccupps
Emerald
1581734810830.png

you're a smart one aren't ya? Its 25k not 100k

BirbPerson

Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
dlyn
dlyn
Emerald
it used to be 100k but taon decided to lower it down to 25k a while back

Bcof

Inspiring
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Emerald
Keeping prestige after resets would be really neat, perhaps taon could add more special kits on different levels of the prestiges, sort of like a battle pass? lol

TrySimple

Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Diamond
Keeping prestige after resets would be really neat, perhaps taon could add more special kits on different levels of the prestiges, sort of like a battle pass? lol
I like having a few kits after a real reset so it would be cool to have the lich kit maybe eventually