What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Prevent evading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bcof

Save the Amazon Forest
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Diamond
As you all might already know, i evaded on skycade quite a lot of times.

Now, evading on skycade is very easy. What i am suggesting is some sort of anti vpn system - right now. The only way to get banned while evading is:

a) you’re saying in chat that you’re evading.
b) A srmod comes on and looks at your main account IP and your evading account. (this is quite lucky to actually do)

Because of this, lots of people evade on skycade and they don’t even get banned. Such as faction members using vpn’s and nfa accounts to glitch into f top bases, duping on skyblock. Add some sort of protection to prevent this - even if it’s some sort of discord verification thing. (I know people dislike this, but it’s a better way. Considering how faction season is coming up)

🤡

Sazo

Stomache
Stomache
Yes, i agree i gotta say staff are very stupid as apparently you can get banned for talking with someone thats evading?? Kinda stupid but i dont care LOL but still use nordvpn a dedicated ip and ur good

ephrat

Weeeeeee 🙃 • 13
Diamond
JustNahh
JustNahh
Diamond
Good idea, I actually agree with this, that would be great.

Btw, I just think it's really hilarious that you are trying to help Skycade despite you evading and breaking many Skycade rules. It is just confusing honestly. Don't hate on me Bcof its just confusing to me, I ain't being mean.

Sazo

Stomache
Stomache
Good idea, I actually agree with this, that would be great.

Btw, I just think it's really hilarious that you are trying to help Skycade despite you evading and breaking many Skycade rules. It is just confusing honestly.
Yes very!!!!!

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
I've seen many people admit they evade and glitch and take ages to be banned (weeks).
Evading needs to be fixed but I disagree with discord thing as not everyone has it

Fancy_Dinners_

Wannabe Lawyer
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
Good idea, most people like qwom are evading their bans because it is really easy too. I could have evaded my griefing ban because no anti vpn plugin o_O

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
The irony of this thread is too funny man

Status
Not open for further replies.