What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Printer Kicking You From The Server

jlrocks354

jlrocks354
jlrocks354
Your IGN: Jlrocks354

Where is the bug happening? (Factions, Skyblock, Discord, etc.): Factions

Brief description of the bug: Whenever using printer on the server, I get kicked to the hub. This is with /printer started and my printer settings toned down. If this is still my settings I would like to know what the proper printer settings are, as many are not complaining about this issue.

Describe how to do the bug: Load up anything using printer, then type /print start, then turn on printer. You will find that printer will kick you from factions, straight to the hub, with the error message "The server is restarting, trying to reconnect you.."

Video/photo proof: Attached

Attachments

jlrocks354

jlrocks354
jlrocks354
It seems like the problem is very persistent when placing slabs and stairs, however I was just kicked for placing full blocks so something is setting it off. When they introduced this into the server it said that using the printer mode would completely bypass the anti-cheat, however I think that it is an anti cheat problem as this problem is not in single player at all. Also I do not get kicked completely off of the server, only off of the factions server. Hope this helps

JackLT2009

JackLt2009
JackLt2009
that is not proof.. and besides, factions restarted then ya kno

Tornado2581

Tornado2581
Tornado2581
It might be a version bug, Skycade factions has a lot of bugs on versions that are not the recommended one.

jlrocks354

jlrocks354
jlrocks354
that is not proof.. and besides, factions restarted then ya kno
As seen clearly above, I say that I get kicked, with the error message, Factions is restarting. This is clearly not the case as factions did not restart any time near that. And the screenshot is proof of the error message that I was getting from it.

Tornado may be on to something, I will test it out and get back to this thread.

jlrocks354

jlrocks354
jlrocks354
It might be a version bug, Skycade factions has a lot of bugs on versions that are not the recommended one.
Do you have a version that might be the best? I was originally using 1.12.2, then started using 1.8, then switched to 1.8.9. All of which are not working. I keep getting kicked for the same error message.

JackLT2009

JackLt2009
JackLt2009
Do you have a version that might be the best? I was originally using 1.12.2, then started using 1.8, then switched to 1.8.9. All of which are not working. I keep getting kicked for the same error message.
i think you will find sir that it did restart ask like 20 other people they wil say yes it restarts everyday 4:00pm BST
:)

Benbro321

ThePickle69
ThePickle69
The printer kicks you as the anti cheat thinks you are using scaffold and will kick you.

MeEntity

MeEntity
MeEntity
You get kicked because some items that you want to printer are in your inv but the /shop prevents it so it kicks you to stop you printing things that the shop doesnt allow