What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

/Printer problem

Oivaaa

Iron
Oivaaa
Oivaaa
Iron
Your IGN: Oivaaa

Where is the bug happening? (Factions, Skyblock, Discord, etc.): Skyblock

Brief description of the bug: When you do /printer and end it you lose the ability to fly from voting.

Describe how to do the bug: Go into '/printer start' with an empty inventory (no armor, either) on your island once you do '/printer stop' you lose the ability to fly. I'm assuming this is because printer gives fly perms as well, so just takes all fly perms off after.

Video/photo proof: I don't really know how I'd prove this considering I can no longer fly to show it lmao, but it's simple enough to try if you haven't used all your votes for the day.

MarvelDC

forgets functions I wrote yesterday
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
Senior Moderator
Thanks for reporting!
Could it be possible that your vote permissions were due to be removed, and exiting printer simply made those changes?

Oivaaa

Iron
Oivaaa
Oivaaa
Iron
No, I had only voted a few hours prior. I also bought the perm pack after losing the ability to fly and it disables /fly every time you exit printer as well.

Hydrogeno

Joostagram's goblin
Builder
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Quorafied
Quorafied
Builder
Printer basically puts you in creative mode, however when printer is done, you are moved to gms which by itself switching between gamemode disable your fly. I've seen cases where printer would get rid of your /fly permission node given when voting instead which is still weird lol

MarvelDC

forgets functions I wrote yesterday
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
Senior Moderator
Exiting printer shouldn't edit the fly permission node. If the bug report is about how /fly is not on when leaving printer, then fair enough. I'll be happy to report this part to the developers.

Oivaaa

Iron
Oivaaa
Oivaaa
Iron
Exiting printer totally cancels the voting fly permission. I tried voting again, but obviously its only every 24 hours. It toggles the perm pack /fly, but obviously that can be re-toggled with /fly. Whereas when I didn't have the perm pack I was just completely unable to fly. I tried leaving the server and reconnecting, clicking the voting links again, but to no use.